Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

East Hard Server, hard for many different reasons.
    So I joined the East Hard Server to go and work on the grind some more so I can reach 2 million to buy 2 pheonix feathers and found something quite on the opposite side of what I was looking for. On the server was 2 DC members, GMG_F4v0r, and I.
Quote of DC_Kratos: "Plz leave, oke, I don't need ****ing nuubs like you guys, oke." This was said after GMG_F4v0r said that the server was "open for all". All of this was after DC_Kratos told us to leave multiple times. I am not sure if I got screenshots of that, but when he insulted us I started screenshotting.

After we told him we were staying DC_Kratos said: "look I will not kill last" and started kiting for the next 5 minutes or so.

The entire time he was kiting more and more people started joining.

I asked everyone on the server "So should I post the screenshots now or later guys?" and DC_Kratos told me "yes do it now, come on post your shots, w'll see". So I proceeded to upload the screenshots to steam and post them here.

If you want to see the entire kiting part which does not have a timer up but is of him running in circles you should go to this link. It is my screenshot library and has the entire thing there but in an unorganized jumble.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...s/?tab=all
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
I was also there and witnessed this whole thing.
Player Warned. Next time he will get ban.