Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on several players for non-english speaking and refusing to stop
it's against the rules so yes, i will be a baby Big Grin

19:15 - logs on Normal_EU4

even after being told to stop talking a non-english language they all continued

off with heads cause gg
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
around 10 players were speaking german and the other non germans said they dont care if we do so.
hope for understanding.
and honestly you would need to bann 80% of all ni players for breaking this rule Big Grin
best regards
Talking a non-English language on a server is, while somewhat frowned upon, not against the rules. If there's people on the server having problems with it, it's common courtesy to speak English so everyone understands what's going on. In a full public server though, there will pretty much always be someone who can't speak your language and who objects.
It's not something worth reporting, but do try to be a bit open towards other players, and speak English in the server when someone objects when you talk a different language.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hi Maroon

Please make it clear on the rules, even if it's so that logs can be checked clearly, it still states that English must be spoken, perhaps change it? I wouldn't have had a problem if all the Vitriciums hadn't of been pissing around and calling us babies. Smile

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana

We were just having fun and called each other (just us housemates) noob, farmer, pussy or whatever it was German humor.
We just told you that it would be silly to report sth like this because there is absolutely no server where are no guys speaking another language. I got Used to this. If you ask somebody and he starts insulting you in another Language thats Worth a Report
Sry for writing so much again ?

And our English is not bad but also not good enough to express our jokes like it was ment.
So it would reduce the Fun factor if we would not be allowed to tell our jokes or funny situation to another friend :/
If you were being insulted for asking them to speak English, by all means, report them for it. However, speaking a non-English language in itself is not a ground for reporting other players.
Perhaps I should clarify that while it is indeed an official rule, it is not one that is enforced much, only in the most extreme cases. Personally, I interpret that rule to say that speaking a non-English language is fine as long as no-one in the server has a problem with it. If I'm misinterpreting it, then that's my bad, but since it's not my call for this thread, I'll leave it to others to explain before I do so wrongly.

(22-10-2014, 09:00 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote: We were just having fun and called each other (just us housemates) noob, farmer, pussy or whatever it was German humor.
We just told you that it would be silly to report sth like this because there is absolutely no server where are no guys speaking another language. I got Used to this. If you ask somebody and he starts insulting you in another Language thats Worth a Report
Sry for writing so much again ?

And our English is not bad but also not good enough to express our jokes like it was ment.
So it would reduce the Fun factor if we would not be allowed to tell our jokes or funny situation to another friend :/

Again, if someone objects, he can call upon this rule to ask you to speak English. You can still take it to Steam or Teamspeak, or wherever else you feel like, but a public server is, well, public.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
"Again, if someone objects, he can call upon this rule to ask you to speak English. You can still take it to Steam or Teamspeak, or wherever else you feel like, but a public server is, well, public."

Yes, I had a problem with it, which is why I reported it, if these excuses are just going to come out I might as well lock the thread,  the rule should be elaborated/changed on the rules tab in order to stop this in the future.

Sexual Healer of NI