Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

White Winged Helm
If anyone has any spare time i would love to see if anyone can greatly improve this helmet,

just a retexture of the wings or redo the wings as this helmet is not a nice one to look at
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Pay me for it.  Tongue
I don't pay any1 else to retexture they do it for the game and to help it improve, this helmet has been moaned about for a while yet no1 has looked to change it! Thought it would be nice to give it some tlc
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Heh, just kidding you.

By the way, the texture has been change once already, but it seems like the normal map got messed up somehow, which is why it appears somewhat bumpy atm.
The new texure was just a worn look, the wings need changing around and tbh it as a helmet needs an overhaul, i would love to play with it but don't know what programme i need etc or how to
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Wait, can you clarify? Do you want the mesh changed or the texture? (or both..)
The helmet needs an overhaul so from the texture to the overall look of the hemet i.e shape
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

So you basicly just want it replaced more or less completely.  Tongue

Any suggestions further ideas on that?
The main shape isn't to bad i feel, the wings i think should be more bold and the main focul point of the helmet, its called white winged helmet, why not have the wings on the side wrapping around the helmet towards the rear of the helmet, the helmet can be any colour and the wings should stand out being white i feel
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

wait what! since when can you hire goons to fix models. and why fix this beautiful reminder of senni?

if you're gonna go round changing models than make the mjolnir handle longer so they finally have a reason buff its length!