Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I Wasn't Joking About my Contracts.
Locked due to interesting responses. I guess I have more important stuff to do rather than listen to the thoughts of others? O.o

This was just meant as a message interpreted by the other person involved, also as a joke. Seems that people are taking it a bit serious now.
Dont think anyone will agree to it , since it involves sharing account information. Sure throws a red flag up.
(25-10-2014, 03:59 AM)John_Morgan link Wrote: Dont think anyone will agree to it , since it involves sharing account information. Sure throws a red flag up.
This was an agreement between me and someone. This is ONLY for us and not for anyone else unless they want to co-own items.
i'm pretty sure the NI devs own your characters, you can create them, play on their server etc but at the end of the day they own full legal rights to everything NI. in fact i'm certain that they do, otherwise it would be an invasion of privacy for them to be able to look into your accounts, ban you etc. So, in this agreement, neither "party" nor Renji can claim ownership to their characters/account thus making the entire contract void. it's like making a contract between you and a friend over a item in a shop that is simply not for sale...sure you can go to the effort and draft up a contract but at the end of the day if you feel defrauded and you go to court, you'll probably be laughed out for crying wolf over something that was never yours to begin with.
(25-10-2014, 08:12 AM)madjosh link Wrote: i'm pretty sure the NI devs own your characters, you can create them, play on their server etc but at the end of the day they own full legal rights to everything NI. in fact i'm certain that they do, otherwise it would be an invasion of privacy for them to be able to look into your accounts, ban you etc. So, in this agreement, neither "party" nor Renji can claim ownership to their characters/account thus making the entire contract void. it's like making a contract between you and a friend over a item in a shop that is simply not for sale...sure you can go to the effort and draft up a contract but at the end of the day if you feel defrauded and you go to court, you'll probably be laughed out for crying wolf over something that was never yours to begin with.

I think this was created more for the giggles and possible future problems between the two parties than to actually hold in a court of law.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(25-10-2014, 08:12 AM)madjosh link Wrote: i'm pretty sure the NI devs own your characters, you can create them, play on their server etc but at the end of the day they own full legal rights to everything NI. in fact i'm certain that they do, otherwise it would be an invasion of privacy for them to be able to look into your accounts, ban you etc. So, in this agreement, neither "party" nor Renji can claim ownership to their characters/account thus making the entire contract void. it's like making a contract between you and a friend over a item in a shop that is simply not for sale...sure you can go to the effort and draft up a contract but at the end of the day if you feel defrauded and you go to court, you'll probably be laughed out for crying wolf over something that was never yours to begin with.

lmao
(25-10-2014, 09:18 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=34222.msg204075#msg204075 date=1414224773]
i'm pretty sure the NI devs own your characters, you can create them, play on their server etc but at the end of the day they own full legal rights to everything NI. in fact i'm certain that they do, otherwise it would be an invasion of privacy for them to be able to look into your accounts, ban you etc. So, in this agreement, neither "party" nor Renji can claim ownership to their characters/account thus making the entire contract void. it's like making a contract between you and a friend over a item in a shop that is simply not for sale...sure you can go to the effort and draft up a contract but at the end of the day if you feel defrauded and you go to court, you'll probably be laughed out for crying wolf over something that was never yours to begin with.

I think this was created more for the giggles and possible future problems between the two parties than to actually hold in a court of law.
[/quote]

who knows what goes on inside renji's head...i can never tell when he's joking or gone mad
(25-10-2014, 11:05 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=34222.msg204082#msg204082 date=1414228714]
[quote author=madjosh link=topic=34222.msg204075#msg204075 date=1414224773]

[/quote]

who knows what goes on inside renji's head...i can never tell when he's joking or gone mad
[/quote]

Says the one with "mad" in their game name? Btw, this contract does not specify any punishment besides the part where it specifies "decided by NI staff". This basic contract was JUST drafted to say "Don't fuck with my shit and I won't fuck with yours" and for mostly jokes on my side. Sad part was that I had to pay my father/lawyer to draft it up. If you want to know what goes on in my head, just ask me. Most likely you can pick out 6 reasons in your mind and roll a dice if I'm not there.
"The Agreement can terminated by mutual agreement."

Did you pay him 5 dollars?
(25-10-2014, 06:08 PM)Winter link Wrote: "The Agreement can terminated by mutual agreement."

Did you pay him 5 dollars?

To be honest, it still needs elaboration as-is. The point was to rename the document something else, but I really was too lazy to.