Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Lederhosen
Hey guys, :/
Not long ago I bought some Lederhosen from Lothar that he got from Pikeman's giveaway. Now I'll sell this beautiful masterworked German piece of armour, as it doesn't fit the way i play and I'm trying to get some fancy arrows like Ebony and Elmwood; All offers are welcome, post them here or PM me

Offer 1: CTS + 200k
Offer 2: 650k
Offer 3: 600k
Offer 4: Defender Shield + Bear Armour
Offer 5: 500k
If possible, can you post a picture of it below ?
Maybe I could be interested in.
Thanks,
Regards
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
The picture is the following:

I could also give You an ingame screenie if You want to; There are only 5 or less ingame btw, I could be one of the only active owners
It doesn't even seem like a real Pikeman armor.
What are its stats ?
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
(28-10-2014, 06:47 PM)Mark_V link Wrote: It doesn't even seem like a real Pikeman armor.
What are its stats ?

Basically This can only be won in a competition if i'm correct, and is the only active one in the game.
Its usable by everyone and i think has crap stats,  but its a sexy farmer outfit, what could be better.
Well, it was never meant to be pikeman armour, it was meant to be an armour for the tournaments' winners to show off their skill a little I guess

The stats on it are 20 Body and 6 Leg btw, still better than a Sw. Recruit Armour
Didn't you buy this less than a week ago for 3.5 mil? I'd love walkin around in a peasant lederhosen on a commando
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red