Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Calradia Slave Rebellion.
Calradia Slave Rebellion is a Multiplayer (RPG) modification of Mount & Blade Warband.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...590.0.html

The development of the project started on December 2011, until now. This is a combination between c-RPG / Nord Invasion (will be more in the future), at the moment more of Nord Invasion. So thanks to both, epic Modules.

This Module don´t use any code of the brilliant Module of Arch3r: Invasion. This was made from scratch, because this project started when I wanted to learn the Warband Module System, so do something from scratch is the best to learn.

Features

- Invasion gameplay.

- Login / Registration system by MySQL/PHP.

- Encrypted passwords, private servers system by IP.

- XP system: bunch of differents XP types (more than NI) and Gold system.

- Stats, information about your kills.

- Inventory for weapons, armours, crafting mats and everything, you can update your equipment.

- Mercenaries scripted system.

- Job system. Jobs: Blacksmith, Armorsmith, Medic, Engineer, Alchemist. All with her own craft items. Craft base system is done, all the jobs are working too!

- Craft system Minecraft like. 2X2 crafting and 3x3 crafting. You'll discover your item combinations by buying books.

- Complex class system. There are 9 different classes to choose! All of them has their own skill limits and weapons, with 5 ranks for every class.

- Complex skill system, combinated by your class choice. The skill system doesn't allow you to grow up every skill you want. Depending on your class and your rank class you'll have limits growing up your skills. 100% personalization and balanced!

- Complex faction system. You can choose every faction you want from Warband (6 factions). All factions has their own items in the local shop, but you'll able to trade with them globally, with your own shop.

- Complex shop system. There are two basic levels of shops: a local shop and global shop. A local shop is the shop available for everybody is in your faction, and has it own unique items. A global shop is a shop which a player will be able to open, and everybody will be able tu buy items from it.

- Items limitation to specific class and ranks.

- A dagger which heal people. There'll be a bunch of different daggers to craft by Medics.

- A hammer which repair shields. There'll be a bunch of different hammers to craft by Engineer.

- A potion / medicine to heal you. Bunch of different potions.

- Headshot XP bonification.

- Chat *dead* in-game is readable by everybody.

- Bot ammount spawn system. The more players in the server, the more bots will spawn.

- Respawn system. In specific rounds players will be able to spawn.

- 10 waves, with a boss called Akrakorn in the end.

- Assist XP system, as well a Cavalry XP, Melee XP, Mounted Archer XP, Ranged XP system, plus Normal XP system.

- Crafting system.

- Blacksmith job crafting.

- Armorsmith job crafting.

- Medic job crafting.

- Engineer job crafting.

- Alchemist job crafting.

- Crafting looting.

- Book system for crafting.

- Local shop (owned by faction).

- Global shops (owned by players).

- Private trading -> Coming Soon.

- Quest system.

- Mercenaries system.

- Mercenaries customizable equipment.

The gameplay might be a bit tough at start , but i have personally grown to like it !
I tried it.It seem the same as Nord Invasion :\
Tried it, xp rate is wayyyy too slow. Cavalry is not in yet, which drew me towards it in the first place, and everything feels a bit too sloppy.
Ill stick with Nordinvasion! Tongue Although some more variation in gear wouldn't hurt. And with variation i mean different looking armours so you can stand out in a crowd instead of having uniformed looks. Smile
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
Xp is really low as Karel says. Pretty buggy too  Sad
Guess you'll have to stick with NI then Sad

My experiences were much the same. Way buggy but I'm sure that'll improve with time
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Slow exp rate + lack of non-donator respec = no thanks.
Need to test this out at someday.
Yea this is a bit of a dull mod, I will try it out in a couple of months when a lot more development has gone into it.
Cav was removed cuz it was OP , there also is non donator respec , skill point respec 500 gold per level , skill and class respec 1k per level.
The difference between CSR and NI in my opinion is that NI is more polished and has less bugs while CSR has more features. Though keep in mind that patches come out all the time which brings more content and fixes bugs.

Also, it is not really to hard. Though there are comming tutorial quests which will make the first levels much easier.