Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

small website account bug
For donators, when. I try to hide my unused chars. It says I have 7 free hides left. But it sill forces you to have 1000gp in your bank. But the problem with this, is that the chars that I'm trying to hide are brand new. So they only have 100 gold. So I'm asking for you to make it so that donators don't need to have 1000 gold in their bank to use their remaining free char hide
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I have like 9 free character hides left, but it says that its invalid.. lol
(28-10-2014, 01:33 PM)darklit link Wrote: For donators, when. I try to hide my unused chars. It says I have 7 free hides left. But it sill forces you to have 1000gp in your bank. But the problem with this, is that the chars that I'm trying to hide are brand new. So they only have 100 gold. So I'm asking for you to make it so that donators don't need to have 1000 gold in their bank to use their remaining free char hide

Side note, you know you can hide a character with a different character so the money is subtracted from that one, right?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-10-2014, 01:33 PM)darklit link Wrote: For donators, when. I try to hide my unused chars. It says I have 7 free hides left. But it sill forces you to have 1000gp in your bank.

This should be fixed now.

(28-10-2014, 01:53 PM)TinkerBell link Wrote: I have like 9 free character hides left, but it says that its invalid.. lol

What do you mean by "invalid"?  There are no errors on the page that I know of which use that term.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...