Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Name change
With my alt account i wanted to change my name, when i did i changed my name ingame and went into a new server. it gave me an activation code. i then changed me name (ingame) back to its original one and went into a new server, and it gave me an activation code. now i have cannot play on my alt account because both names are new and all my stuff is gone. I know this was my own fault, was just wondering if there was anything you guys could do to get my account back ? Smile
When you renamed yourself you didn't happen to use a space by any chance did you?

Could you please post the names you have used for this character and I will take a look.
hmm in nord invasion to change your name you need to pay a fee of 5000 gold (do that on the NI website - under account) thatll will change your name and then change it ingame aswell. and to get your account back i would suggest going in game and change one of your character names back to the orignal and that should fix it.
Well you have to log in with your new name, on the website, to get it to work.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
My first name was Gloin and i changed it TrG_Skirm_HighLander
(12-07-2012, 01:57 PM)CharlieWJM link Wrote: My first name was Gloin and i changed it TrG_Skirm_HighLander

Jump on IRC when you can... will fix you up.
Fixed.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus