Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need a good team
Hello everyone, i just started this mod 3 days ago. I am started to get some stronger, bought a morningstar, some armor, and i increased my craft level to 4. The main issue is, whenever i play on the NI servers, we %90 dying on the skirmsher's. This is really annoying me. One time a guy named Lord_Hande arrived and with 7-8 heavy armoured guys we reached the Nord Prince. I can be a good shielder or a smasher with my Morningstar, but whoever i play with just charging to bots, not making barricades, deploy shields, and in 3. wave %90 of team dies. This is suck.
Umh...not a lot of random team get away,expecially on normal because there're a lot of people that started only few time ago and that isn't expert.Grown you charcarter and go on hard,then you will see the different,because on hard (only lvl 32+) there are only people with experience.Or maybe you're unlucky and you found only "noob" player
Im not sure what you are trying to achieve by this thread - are you trying to get a team together to play with you? Are you starting a house? Or just commenting in general?

The fact that you got to play with one of the devs and got to Prince within the 3 days of you being here is very lucky, so dont think this is normal for someone your level. Unless you are exceptionally good at M&B or are lucky to have a good team you will not achieve what you did with Hande - the game is designed to be hard and challenge you.

As stated above, once you get to hard mode servers and play with some of the NI veterans you will start getting to much further waves, find better loot and get more money.

You can of course try to motivate and direct your team when you play with them - by this I dont mean shout obscenities at them. I often found that as soon as someone started taking charge of the mission things went a lot better.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
@MrGuarnere

Nah im not starting a house or somethin like that. I made this topic because i wanted to discuss this. People should learn how to defend against mobs, im also playing cRPG and Native (Playing native since first MB released.) and trust me being good in those mods doesn't saving you in NI. You need to learn bot syle and play against it. First day i started i was so mad, because the farm hands at first were beating me so hard.

Actually to be honest i have no idea why i made this topic Big Grin Maybe the experienced ones can give me couple advices. Also maybe people can set a time and join the server together. This is why i made this topic in General NI Part.
There is a Event section where you can joined organised fights of people who know what they are doing. We are also going to start hosting official weekly events again which are organised and planned out so you can maybe join those. Check here for more info.
Thanks but i don't think they will make 3 day player join an event. Big Grin

Forever NordFollower until level 32 !

Thanks for your comments BTW.
There is no limit on who can join a Official NI Event - if someone tells you otherwise then you let me know.

Senni has just posted a new even this weekend - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...369.0.html. Get yourself signed up and have some fun. Even if its a hard event you could see what its like, but you will not get any XP and might die a lot  Tongue And there is always the loot you can get  8)
I'm not sure how often you play, but TrG have been on the normal servers killing Prince a couple of times a day, and we tend to have lots of random people with us. I'm sure if you searched around at sometimes you could probably find us Tongue
Yes,it's true.And also every day i found a good team for beat/reach the prince
(13-07-2012, 05:14 PM)Chibbi link Wrote:I'm not sure how often you play, but TrG have been on the normal servers killing Prince a couple of times a day, and we tend to have lots of random people with us. I'm sure if you searched around at sometimes you could probably find us Tongue

Jep Chibby got right .... I play alot of time with them too. Wink
Hehe killing Odin is a lot of fun... Big Grin