Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2 men looking for EU House
2 Master Peltasts are looking for active and friendly EU clan.

What we want:
1.regulary events
2.friendly and sociable clanmates
3.mutual respect

What we can offer:
1.3 years experience in warband multiplayer and F and S coop
2. fast levelling of character
3.we are active( at least 3 hours a day)
4.understanding orders
5. We also have Teamspeek3 and a microphones

----------------------------------------------We enter into the house ONLY TOGETHER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our nicknames- ~PD~ARIMAN and ~PD~Nikos (ofcourse we are ready to change it after entry in house)
If you are interested in our nominee, write to me personally or in this thread

Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.
No one want`s us  :'(
Are you waiting for a saturated house invite proposal?
you'd have better luck applying yourself rather than having others come recruit you, houses that are active and recruiting include WS (Woolen socks) and House of Tricksters. try there Smile
Yes, House of Tricksters and WS are some very good houses! Send me a saturated friendship proposal on Steam if you wish to inquire. My Steam name is madjosh6.
(03-11-2014, 01:44 PM)Soviet link Wrote:Yes, House of Tricksters and WS are some very good houses! Send me a saturated friendship proposal on Steam if you wish to inquire. My Steam name is madjosh6.

This Big Grin
(03-11-2014, 11:55 AM)madjosh link Wrote:you'd have better luck applying yourself rather than having others come recruit you, houses that are active and recruiting include WS (Woolen socks) and House of Tricksters. try there Smile

I am not applying application on some house because I fear a situation where I will admit to the house, and my friend is not (or vice versa). Since we have been friends for a long time, we don`t want appear in different houses and we would like to enter into a house together. That's why I left this announcement and look for offers
You are always free to decline being accepted if you are but your friend is not. Then again, unless you or your friend has a significantly lower reputation than the other (which I don't think either of you do unless I missed something), you'll likely both get accepted in almost every house.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
hm,if u are right so
(03-11-2014, 06:44 PM)Maroon link Wrote:You are always free to decline being accepted if you are but your friend is not. Then again, unless you or your friend has a significantly lower reputation than the other (which I don't think either of you do unless I missed something), you'll likely both get accepted in almost every house.

you might have missed something