Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

crafting
i have a Armoursmith v18 and the last thing i could craft was at 16 so i was thinking that you could start house crafting from v17 maybe for $$ like hero ??
why i want this because i dont want to do this all my life (WTC Brass Bar  Hardened Leather Construction Tools.....) and it not like it going to be over powered
because think of the xp need for Defender iteams ect you would need a 44v for that

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You can just create your own house for crafting, and it would be way faster to exp it since reaching 44lvl is nearly impossible with crafting things that only give like 12-80 xp each
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
But that means that i need to go out of my house just to do it the point of this so i dont have to do that

There is a reason why it's called house crafting
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Im just saying what is the good thing about geting more than 16v or is it becuse thay may add things up there in 17v 18v

Sorry but no.