Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

â™” Defenders Of Praven *New And Recruiting* â™”
â™” Defenders Of Praven â™”

With the Nord's Getting stronger, and There Forces growing bigger Praven may be the only lasting stronghold.
We are like the guards, the ones who fight for liberty And stands to anything that comes upon us.

This House/Clan shall be A European Based clan, but all regions are welcome Smile
This shall be a clan for Tier 3+ , Where hopefully "If" I get enough members we shall do events.

☠ House Rules ☠:
Rule Breakers Are Strictly Shunned, and any problems are in your hands, assume your own acts.
You must wear the correct banner and house tags at all time.
Listen to higher ranks (See the ranks list) and heed their advice (All people with intelligence do this anyway).

Application

Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group)
Player ID:
Level: The level of your characters(list all here)
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?
Region:AU/NA/EU
About how long have you been playing NI:
Why do you want to join our house?:

Purpose
To increase the average skill level of the Nord Invasion populace. For this to be accomplished, new recruits will be trained personally by Me (Proton/TinkerBell)

Becoming a Full Member
In time, if you manage to demonstrate your value, you may become a full member. Everyone starts out bad at this game, but with a little effort anybody can become decent. Some may even become great. Applicants will be judged by their performance in-game. Members are expected to have decent mental capacity. Do not be a rock, only moving when kicked. Think for yourself. Critical thinking skills are highly valued.

[move]All New Members Shall Get Paid 4k Each Every week, this may not be much, but it soon adds up Smile[/move]

Side Note : Im also looking for someone who could maybe help em make a banner for the house, Will be very much appreciated.  Wink

Accidently pressed Save instead of preview, Oops
good luck
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
(01-11-2014, 09:08 PM)Farawyn link Wrote:good luck

Thank you  ;D
Wishing You the best of luck as the Captain of VL - tell me if You need help with eg support stuff on events Wink
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(01-11-2014, 09:12 PM)Noname link Wrote:Wishing You the best of luck as the Captain of VL - tell me if You need help with eg support stuff on events Wink

(01-11-2014, 09:15 PM)Malong link Wrote:gl

Ty Guys  ;D
You're welcome.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Goodluck
Nice job mate
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Ingame Name: Rammy
Steam Name: You have me already Smile
Player ID: 2476012
Level: The level of your characters: 52
Class: Master Peltast
Support Class: Apprentice
Region: EU
Teamspeak: No