Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for new home
Well, my steam friend showed me this game, made me an honorary CaCru member, then ditched the mod entirely.  I can't remember, but I have played the mod for about 3-6 months, time is hard for me to remember when I am taking pilot lessons and working on college shtuff.  I'd like to find a new house, one that won't abandon meh, has a decent crafting, likes team play, and is pretty easy going.  I have 4 characters, 3 ranged around lvl 20, and a commando that I want to turn into a shielder, and plan on making him my main.  I'd also love to get a good drop, have got nada from bosses after many normal run and several hard runs.

Player name: CaCru_TheGrayDragon    (Will remove CaCru once I get in a house, just saving the money since I am poor ;.Wink
Level of Main: 42 43
Class of Main: Commando (Becoming Royal Guard)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:  Yes....but I don't want to be forced into using it, since it gets late and needs to be quiet a lot of the times I play.
Region: NA

Well, it is only fair that I let you know some pet peeves, those mainly being redshirts or nonshielders taking shields, running out with a 2h and dying with the shield, or just sitting idly in the back without giving it up.  I love redshirts, don't get me wrong, I want them to sit safely behind me and soak up the assist, but I hate when they remove a shield and end up killing themselves, and everyone else.

Just leave a message here or pm me?  idk, just made an account today (for forums)
Legendary Drops:
good NA region houses include, LK (Landschneckt,not sure if recruitment is open) SK (Scarlet Knights, pretty sure recruitment is open, and an event this weekend), NO (Noblesse Oblige), VM (Valar Morghalis, pretty nice close knit house) and that's all i can think of atm. generally you're better of looking at the different houses and picking the right one for you to apply for (note: do not apply for multiple houses, it is a sure fire way to get your applications declined)
I would, but all of them demand ts and a mic, and I know I have an irregular schedule, and a lot of the time, I wouldn't be able to talk on ts.  I would apply to SK, but I rarely see any SK members whenever I am on.  Besides, click scares meh.. Owo. I'll just keep grinding solo until a house pops up that would allow a hectic schedule for now, I guess. 
Legendary Drops:
THere is no need for you to use a mike all the time.  for the first 6 months that i was in Vm i did not have a mic at all.  There are people in most every house that do not have a mike.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(07-11-2014, 06:39 PM)TheGrayDragon link Wrote:I would, but all of them demand ts and a mic, and I know I have an irregular schedule, and a lot of the time, I wouldn't be able to talk on ts.  I would apply to SK, but I rarely see any SK members whenever I am on.  Besides, click scares meh.. Owo. I'll just keep grinding solo until a house pops up that would allow a hectic schedule for now, I guess.
A microphone usually isn't mandatory, all of the elite houses have of members who never speak in Teamspeak. Most houses prefer that you join Teamspeak so you can hear what they're saying.
(07-11-2014, 06:39 PM)TheGrayDragon link Wrote:I would, but all of them demand ts and a mic, and I know I have an irregular schedule, and a lot of the time, I wouldn't be able to talk on ts. 

As Soviet said the demand is that you be able to listen to TS and It is nice to know if you have a Mic to use or not.  That being said the easiest way to get into those houses is to get on TS and play with the people on TS.  Usually we like to know people before recruiting them. 
I still don't know if TS would run well when playing NI.  Not to sure how my potato (pc) will handle it.  I'm also mic shy (which if funny since I use a radio when flying all the time), and I don't want people asking me a bunch of questions when I cannot respond.  Also, still don't know which house would be good, as I never see any of them on, except the occasional NO member.
Legendary Drops: