Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Sell to Marketplace Warning
Searched through feature requests and didn't see this particular request in a previous thread already, so figured I'd make a post. This isn't a problem that I've personally experienced, but I've heard a few times of redshirts or inexperienced players looting a legendary item, and then selling it to the marketplace for some quick gold, but having no idea what it is really worth. Some players don't even know about the forums, or are not very familiar with the forums and legendary item values and such. Whenever you click to sell an item to the marketplace it has a pop up that says "are you sure?", but that doesn't necessarily provide the player with any further information. My suggestion is to add something that warns the player that the item is a legendary item and has considerable worth. Of course if they really wanted to sell it to marketplace that should still be available, but I think adding in a bit extra to "Are you sure?", just have it be "Are you sure you want to sell this expensive legendary item for a measly amount of marketplace gold?", or something like that. Would be very easy to code into the website and would help out the newcomers who have no idea the value of items they might happen to loot.

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Yass. Make warning plezz. I r goin to sell my kool helm for 21k. I r rich 4 evur nao.

Warnings needed, unless you want to keep the legendary economy the same with people selling them to market and keeping their numbers low...
Shhh. Not a thing that desperately needs to be implemented, just a small nice little feature. You may joke about people selling some nice legendary item for 21k or whatever, but it does actually happen. A lot of redshirts have no sense of what is a lot of money and what isn't, and to them, 21k is perhaps a pretty big sum of money, and perhaps they don't understand that they item they found is actually very valuable. There isn't any negative aspect to adding in an extra notice.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I agree
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
Maybe like give the legendary items a glow around the box it has in your inventory? I'll give an example a bit later on when I'm in college bored.  Quick edit thought maybe a text with something like "this is a legendary item!" or even just remove the sell option on legendary items.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Didn't someone sell a stag now by accident once? I agree to this simply we all do stupid shit now and then. Kind of like why we caution contents hot on coffee
Nearly sold my White winged on marketplace before... there should defo be an extra warning :/
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I've made a quick change to the confirmation box so that it displays the item name and a small note about the rarity (color) if it is high enough.

The confirmation prompt we are currently using does not support font formatting so a nicer looking (and more noticeable) confirmation will have to wait for a more in-depth change.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...