Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Readding the flower search stations
Hello dear community,

The reason why those search stations for alchemist were removed, was that you basically had to leech in every run to get some flowers and berries for your alchemist. To be honest I'm not a big friend of getting a Spurn Berry drop from a Battle Priest in Ragnarok. And since the devs added the preperation time, I would like to see those stations back in the game. To prevent leeching by spamming the stations, they should only be usable in preperation time, if thats possible.

I would like to hear your opinions/suggestions to this idea.

Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
But now I don't have to farm for 3 hours to craft some bloody oil
Not a particular friend of this as the preparation time should be used to build cades/refill/repair and not to spam f on some random shit.
Also it really hurt the teamplay when people were always argueing about who should get access to the foraging station.
I just remember the foraging stuff to be pretty shitty and annyoing.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Um, no offense but that is a really bad idea. I can easily get 100+ of each forage item in a two weeks or less which is so much better than standing in front of a bush holding F while being of 0 use to the team.
(07-11-2014, 02:41 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote:Not a particular friend of this as the preparation time should be used to build cades/refill/repair and not to spam f on some random shit.
Also it really hurt the teamplay when people were always argueing about who should get access to the foraging station.
I just remember the foraging stuff to be pretty shitty and annyoing.

I understand your view, but I dont think everyone has got something to die for (especially on normal runs) and repairing or refilling doesnt take the whole prep time. So those who are ready for the next wave could farm stuff.
Another idea is that you could farm them in solo runs, since 25 secs is most likely long enough to heal and refill yourself.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
(07-11-2014, 03:21 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:Um, no offense but that is a really bad idea. I can easily get 100+ of each forage item in a two weeks or less which is so much better than standing in front of a bush holding F while being of 0 use to the team.

[quote author=LorisTheBlue link=topic=35083.msg206445#msg206445 date=1415370939]

To prevent leeching by spamming the stations, they should only be usable in preperation time, if thats possible.
Legendary Loots:

Still it would encourage using the prep time for something it's not intended for.
This would also put shielders/ranged/healers who need to refill and stuff at a disatvantage.
Besides taht I've never had problems with a lack of nem flowers and stuff, their droprate is stupidly high anyways.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Foraging was bad and I'm glad it was removed, implementing those items as a drop was a great idea
(07-11-2014, 10:14 PM)Riddle link Wrote:Foraging was bad and I'm glad it was removed, implementing those items as a drop was a great idea

As above but I do understand your point getting them on a Rag run.  Maybe the drops should only happen on Normal servers, this would encourage players to play normal runs more often thus helping lower tier players?
We will not be re-adding the foraging props.

Common drops such as Spurn Berries do not reduce your chance of getting more valuable loot.

Changing which materials drop in which mode is something we want to do but between coding new features and bug fixes, enforcing the rules, and an annoying thing call "work", we have not had a chance to do this yet.  Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...