Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Podcast
Thats right, a podcast dedicated to this awesome mod.
A friend and me are planning to make a podcast about everything Nord Invasion (If the developers and admins dont mind Tongue)
Not sure when we're gonna start recording, might take a while though.

Got the equipment ready and are going to write down some material and record some intro's and other stuff for the podcast comming week. Big Grin
Discussing: patches, houses, interviews, tactics ect. ect.

Just wanted to know what you all think Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Would be cool if you manage to do it properly Smile Good luck! Oh and don't bother if you don't have sexy voices.
(16-07-2012, 12:16 AM)Kwal link Wrote:Oh and don't bother if you don't have sexy voices.

You really do mate.
Start the game already!
Will certainly listen in.
Dont worry Tongue I have a sexy smooth voice xD atleast thats what people tell me. Thanks for the support Smile I was always looking for M&B podcasts myself to listen to but sadly there arent any.
Always helps me get motivated more to play or well...grind really Tongue
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

Seems interesting. I will certainly listen in.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I will listen too  ;D. As long as im the star  8)
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(16-07-2012, 05:50 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I will listen too  ;D. As long as im the star  8)
Cult of personality much? Wink Anyway sounds like a good idea to bring some more exposure for the mod to the general public.
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
Note that the podcast wont be live streamed but you will have to download the file.
We cant do live stream yet, maybe in the future.
We will put the download links on a thread on the NI Forum and we will also have a Nord Invasion Podcast website.
And thanks for your support already Smile looking forward to get started!

The Last Stand Podcast.

The Nords are Comming.

I'll of course have a listen in. As long as Jarlod isn't the star.