Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

i heard that archer is the worst
Some guy was saying that archer was the worst class in the game is this true
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
Tier 1, 2 and 3 of Archer are terrible. Once you reach Sniper, you will like being Archer.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(08-11-2014, 03:03 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:Tier 1, 2 and 3 of Archer are terrible. Once you reach Sniper, you will like being Archer.

indeed
It's true
I'll tell you how terrible archer is:  In our events usually the top several scorers are archers, sometimes with over 150 kills per run.  ;D
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA
(08-11-2014, 06:24 PM)VM_Lord_Gazma link Wrote:I'll tell you how terrible archer is:  In our events usually the top several scorers are archers, sometimes with over 150 kills per run.  ;D
Because the shielders don't get kills
well if you have enough shielders they can rotate to get kills
(08-11-2014, 07:17 PM)Newplayer101 link Wrote:well if you have enough shielders they can rotate to get kills

no
Me, nka, and tsuki often are top in kills on servers playing as archers, as are others, so wouldn't say Archer is a useless class lol.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
That is also that we said that Archer is worth it once you became tier 4. And yes, you guys are top in kills.
Not that hard with all those legendary's and expensive weapons and armours Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8