Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So how does everyone play their class?
Also.. FIRST!

Now that I got that out of the way, what classes do you guys use and how do you like to play them?

I'm heavy inf/archer atm. Only went archer because I thought it'd help with throwing. I may keep it and forget about respecing. Not sure. I like having a bastard sword and a bow and arrows. Its nice to kill a few enemies with head/crotch shots before getting my sword bloody.
I am Heavy Infantry/pony cavalier when necessary. I use saber and shield for spam killing peasants and archers and I use my sledgehammer to bash through armor and shields, it's a very supportive weapon as it knocks down heavy nasties, making them lag behind and allowing teammates to finish them. I also use Curse Stones, as I am an alchemist, for taking out Berserker. Wanted to go one tier in archery first for the same reason as you, but then it'd take way too long to reach the next infantry class. Also, I'm waiting for a decent 1h or 2h mace to show up at the market, so I can help the Nords with any tooth problems Smile

In open maps (Swadian Village, Beach Assault), I sometimes use my iron pony and a looted Battleaxe to confuse the Nord horde (lol Ikr), when there are no other decent cavalry around.
Level 32 Sargeant and Cavalry. I prefer to use a Morningstar for everything. I use my Lance for couching while on horseback though.
Versatile Soldier.

Im usually a board shield infantry on foot, with a bow or xbow to give ranged support when playing on the defensive.

If things are fine and dandy, I rush in with a long axe.

In open ground, I'll charge with a desert horse with my lance or play golf with a long axe. I usually lure with my calvary to give the archers a chance to pelt them to death.

It is wonderful to be versatile.  Smile
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Nice so far. Scotland that's a high lvl you got there. Must be fun to be cav.

Johao, that's nice as well. Seems you two have the same idea if King of Scotland likes using morningstar on the ground as well. How do you like that morningstar on the ground? Its a great weapon but the reach is so so..
(16-12-2011, 11:47 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: I'm only level 11, but right now i'm infantry/archer, i typically will just shoot into the crowds, accurately of course, and help out any team mates that need it, and if the enemies get too close i'll take out my axe and split their skulls.

Same here man. Birds of a feather.

Kwal you like the sledgehammer? I don't like it because its so slow but the bypassing of shields might make it worth it.
level 34 sergeant , tanking all the rounds.
Run around on a pony with Cav Sword madly swinging...
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Well yeah, bypassing shields, knocking down enemies and one-hit killing most enemies (including tough guys) who forget to block upwards makes it a worthwhile weapon for me Smile I'm hoping a maul will be available on higher levels
You might want to try out a morningstar when you get to sergeant. Its pierce damage and also has crush through. Its fun to use and awesomely powerful.