Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Variation of faces.
As you might noticed (Or not OR I might be mistaken) there are 2 faces, 1 really fucked up strange looking pedophile looking nord and a old grandpa. I just love variations of faces cause some of them are really nice looking or really fucked up funny  Big Grin.

Sorry if it was posted before, cause I didn't found it.

Grtz Sophie  :-*
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
and why in Feature Requests?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(17-07-2012, 03:16 PM)Jalau link Wrote:and why in Feature Requests?
Where else should I put it? ...
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Might be better placed in bugs. I've also noticed some problems with face variation. I believe the devs added more faces in the last patch but they seem to have goofed it up somewhere along the way. As a result we're seeing a lot of repeat faces. Blame the devs Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-07-2012, 01:20 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Might be better placed in bugs. I've also noticed some problems with face variation. I believe the devs added more faces in the last patch but they seem to have goofed it up somewhere along the way. As a result we're seeing a lot of repeat faces. Blame the devs Wink

Let's get em..... Oh, wait....