Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT: RARE STUFF vs. Sharpshooter Equipment
Hey,

I want to trade some of my stuff for some nice Sharpshooter Equipment Wink

1 x Transitional Armor Orange (reserved)
1 x Crown of Flowers (reserved)

1 x Surgeon's Kit
1 x Swadian Kite Shield
1 x Butcher
1 x Fearsome Knight Helmet

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I haven't played for a while and I don't know the prices of anything of these items so just offer me something and don't ask what I want.

I am looking for a better armor than the standard one. If you offer something plz post the stats (and if possible a pic) of the item(s).

I am looking for some hardened metal too not sure how much. But i guess around 150 should be enough.
bump
OoOoOoOoOo
What do you want for the fearsome?  ???
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Please read the first post again
I mean't what kind of sharpshooter item. Like, armor for armor or what? And if armor, what piece. Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

I need everything for sharpshooter since i got nothing but the items you can buy at the marktplace.
Hmm, I have a feeling my sharpshooter will end up naked if I get that fearsome. I'll see what I can gather.

Ok just tell me what you have =)
CSM (Best Crossbowmans Armor), Bolt Tosser, Open Visor, Fell Edge. Not much.
I could also craft the 2nd best crossbowman's armor. (If I got my blacksmith lvl 12 or something)
That's what I HAVE not what I'm TRADING. I was at max gonna trade the helmet or craft you the armor or whatever. I could also get you an arbalest.

Isn't Crossed Sharpshooter's Mail the best armour?  :o

And welcome back Dancer.