Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So this horse is slightly OP.
So after pulling and all-nighter on Cav last night trying to kill the Field Marshal i have come to this conclusion.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=342518974

That horse is Sightly op...
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Yes the Queen's as well.  It should be noted that Click and I did manage to kill the field marshal after this screenshot was taken, although the horse remained standing  all covered in arrows.  Way too OP.
I finally understand the phrase "my kingdom for a horse." What a ridiculous creature.

On a more serious note, for all the time that run took, the Field Marshall should've given us 20x the experience. 456 is not enough for an hour of fighting. In fact, every enemy past wave 12 should give at least 5x the experience they currently do.

Also, DWP ride-by OP.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Seems like the new Sleipnir - DWP OP
Did any of you try to use the Mjlonir's that I droped before DCing?  Also nice job on killing the Marshall.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

nah i tried to find your body but couldn't find your mjolnir :/

Yes, I support your request to make the cavalry bots, especially final bosses, much weaker. Cavalry mode will never provide as much xp and/or loots as it is meant to be a side project, so don't bother asking for this. But making the complete run shorter (by nerfing the bosses a lot) would make it, at least, more funny than painful.
But next time, aim at the head Wink
Very difficult to do with only 3-4 people lol, his shield was a huge magnet for our arrows :/

Sleipnir was removed for a reason, so adding in a similarly OP horse doesn't make much sense to me. I understand that Cav mode is not the primary focus at the moment, but nerfing some of the bots, particularly the horses, would certainly help. It should not take several thousand of ebony/elmwood arrows fired from the best bows in the game to kill 1 horse.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(16-11-2014, 09:42 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote:Sleipnir was removed for a reason, so adding in a similarly OP horse doesn't make much sense to me. I understand that Cav mode is not the primary focus at the moment, but nerfing some of the bots, particularly the horses, would certainly help. It should not take several thousand of ebony/elmwood arrows fired from the best bows in the game to kill 1 horse.

There should AT LEAST be a guaranteed drop of at least one good green drop from both. 

And I agree it should not take so many arrows.  Currently with the armor and hit points, the average arrow does less that 3 damage.  This is A Ullr's bane and Ebony arrows.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q