Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which house is nicer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House of Tricksters
25.93%
21 25.93%
Woolen Socks
34.57%
28 34.57%
They\'re both equally nice/unkind
39.51%
32 39.51%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer?
(05-12-2014, 03:17 PM)Faultyr link Wrote:Yes, Soviet, you got a question?

you got a point?
All of my thesis was invented and are not my real thinking. I wrote a 30 page long study about this thread for univeristy. How would you react, would you insult me, will i get  banned etc.. My teacher let us choose our own topic and i decided to take this. I hope this is okay for everybody, if not its too late anyway  ;D

Again I will thank you all as my study objects!

Regards,

Faultyr

Legendaries:
A study about how to post something fallacious in a forum, get a few replies, and milk 30 pages of nothing innovative. What have universities become? /sigh.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(05-12-2014, 03:55 PM)Malong link Wrote:A study about how to post something fallacious in a forum, get a few replies, and milk 30 pages of nothing innovative. What have universities become? /sigh.

The University called FAU in Nürnberg, Northern Bavaria, Germany and the if you would have studied socialpyschology: For Instance, you could wrote 100 pages about one sentence from Obama. If you got no idea how, it would be a pleasure for me to explain.

Legendaries: