Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which house is nicer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House of Tricksters
25.93%
21 25.93%
Woolen Socks
34.57%
28 34.57%
They\'re both equally nice/unkind
39.51%
32 39.51%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer?
(19-11-2014, 05:22 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:[quote author=Slayer link=topic=35600.msg208122#msg208122 date=1416409653]
They remind me of Stu.

I have never been so offended in my entire life.
[/quote]
Banter
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
This topic stinks.
(20-11-2014, 09:05 PM)Hande link Wrote:This topic stinks.

you still haven't voted...
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(20-11-2014, 09:05 PM)Hande link Wrote:This topic stinks.
No you
WS House
I think it's ridiculous asking which house is nicer. It depends on single persons and you should not generalize that all players of a house are nice or not. There are friendly and unfriendly members in both houses.

Also the relationship to single players can influent your opinion.

To say it with Einsteins words: All is relative. But to say it with Handes words: This topic stinks.

Legendaries:
(22-11-2014, 11:42 PM)Faultyr link Wrote:I think it's ridiculous asking which house is nicer. It depends on single persons and you should not generalize that all players of a house are nice or not. There are friendly and unfriendly members in both houses.

To say it with Einsteins words: All is relative. But to say it with Handes words: This topic stinks.

If you had been an active member of this mod for more than 3 weeks you would know this thread is in jest and we are all simply having some fun and banter. I'm not quite even sure why you have felt the need to reply in such a negative way. Are you offended by this conversation we were having that didn't effect you in the slightest? Or was it just the concept of fun and jesting amongst community members that has you so riled up.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
LOL
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Sooo yeah, WS wins Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(24-11-2014, 02:08 PM)Elmo link Wrote:Sooo yeah, WS wins Wink
I think it'd be interesting if WS and Tricksters were not allowed to vote at all. IIRC, last time, subtracting all the joke and potentially biased votes, it was basically even.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-11-2014, 11:58 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:[quote author=Faultyr link=topic=35600.msg208422#msg208422 date=1416699752]
I think it's ridiculous asking which house is nicer. It depends on single persons and you should not generalize that all players of a house are nice or not. There are friendly and unfriendly members in both houses.

If you had been an active member of this mod for more than 3 weeks you would know this thread is in jest and we are all simply having some fun and banter. I'm not quite even sure why you have felt the need to reply in such a negative way. Are you offended by this conversation we were having that didn't effect you in the slightest? Or was it just the concept of fun and jesting amongst community members that has you so riled up.
[/quote]hoh, them fighting words son Wink