Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Verified Servers
Are applications for verified servers still being accepted? I attempted to email both servers@nordinvasion and assistance@nordinvasion, however, I keep receiving error messages stating that neither email exists.
Are u asking if private servers are still allowed? if so then the answer is no. the private servers were abused by a few people so the devs decided to take them away to prevent this abuse.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
No, I wasn't looking to have a private server. I would be more than happy to host an official server for the game. I could provide hosting (as of right now) for eastern, western, and central US.
Well i dont see how youcan host in all three locations, unless you live in all three parts of the US Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Hahaha Oh jaroldĀ  Wink
(19-07-2012, 06:18 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Well i dont see how youcan host in all three locations, unless you live in all three parts of the US Tongue

I own servers in several locations around the US.
(19-07-2012, 02:08 AM)Faskis link Wrote: Are applications for verified servers still being accepted? I attempted to email both servers@nordinvasion and assistance@nordinvasion, however, I keep receiving error messages stating that neither email exists.

Send a message to Hyper or myself outlining your proposition please.
This is old stuff and we don't allow private servers anymore.