Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't load server lists
I cannot load the Server list for Warband.  This is with Nord Invasion and Native.  This happens with four computers on this network.  There appears to be nothing wrong with the router settings and we have reinstalled Warband and redownloaded Nord Invasion.  I have tried all the suggestions on Taleworlds regarding this problem.  Any suggestions?
Some more info.  It does see the servers when loaded from the Favorites Tab.  But than it cannot Validate the Serial Key when trying to load that.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Happens to me from time to time too. Best answer I can think of is wait it out, it always seems to fix itself in my case. Wouldn't be surprised if the fault is at Taleworlds' side.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Given that it started happening right after they updated warband again.  That is what I was thinking. 

This bug killed our event last night, Probably will kill the one tonight, and might stop us from playing in the Tournament.

So you didn't do anything to fix it at all?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Last time it happened to me was quite a while ago, but back then the serverlist would load maybe 20 servers when all filters were turned off, out of the 700-something. After a day or so, it just went back to normal. It did not coincide with a Warband patch though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."