Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where are all the Farmers gone ?
Since the update we cannot fullfill some quests anymore. Cuz the Farmers and Farm Hand Enemys are away. Now cannot complete the Quest "Collect Heads"... Sad
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 28)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 26)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 26)

Loots:

Griffon Bascinet
Royal Helmet
Severance
Sun Glaive

It is winter season, no farming!
(23-11-2014, 10:56 PM)Hande link Wrote:It is winter season, no farming!

Mappers should make all the traditional non-snow maps have snow and frost on the ground for the winter season then Wink

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(23-11-2014, 10:56 PM)Hande link Wrote:It is winter season, no farming!
your logic makes no sense, if its winter and the farmers cant farm, then they should be fighting, when they can farm, why would they be going to war? Thats just bad economics.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
You know that we are talking about the same Nords that are sending billions of their own to stop us?
I think they have a few million  farmers to attend the fields as well as sending some of the other few millions left at us.

So if something then there should be even more farmers coming at us.
Perhaps when it is Winter for the Nordic lands it is Summer for Swadians. Therefore you see the Nord farmers in the Summer, as they aren't farming as it is Winter where they come from. Hence why they don't appear when it is Winter for us, as it is Summer there and they are busy attending to crops.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
His point being, you cannot complete several quests requiring to kil a Nord farmer.  And, he's right.  I've been waiting for 1 farmer kill to complete a quest for 3 weeks.