Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request ~[GGE]~R1C1
                                                            Hello NordInvasion Community
Ingame Name:~[GGE]~R1C1
Why Iam Banned:Trading Scam
Why i should get unbanned: Iam trading with one guy who said i can give him his SS bow at 9 pm and i get banned 8 pm i want to go online,to give him his bow  and i saw iam banned. :'( i swear i dont trading anymore with a guy idk who is he i only trading with my friends in my house so pls ubann me. i dont wanted to steal his ss bow.
Which admin banned you:Idk i was offline and get banned.
Sry For My Bad English.
                                                                                              Dear Ricardo
If you were intending to give it back:
- Why did you remove the guy who was borrowing the item to you from your steam friends list immediately afterwards and ignored him from then on?
- Why did one of your housemates say to the guy who owns the Bow and Arrows "Haha you are never gonna get it back. You are so stupid."?
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
it was from my housmate and i dont ignoring him or blocked him  i wanted to give it back
and get banned my housmates are crazy so i cant do anything if he write it to him so pls unbann me  i wanted to give him back
All who see that its the bann fair i wanted to give him back and my retarted housemate write that not me. write here is the bann fair yes? or no?
sry spam i readed the rules so sry for spamm now iam following to rules pls i only wanna play ni
i asked my  housemates no one  said that he never become the bow back
The matter is being investigated will let you know in the next few days so no more spamming