Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What class should I go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
t3 skirm/t3 inf--- Heavy Skirmisher/ Sergeant
18.37%
9 18.37%
t4 skirm/t2 inf--- Pikeman/ Heavy Infantry
81.63%
40 81.63%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should i go t3 skirm/t3 inf or t4 skirm/t2 inf?
I can't decide which one to become at the moment I am a t3 skirm level 31 or 32. I know if I go t3 inf I will miss out on the legendary weapons and an extra 2 power throw. If I go t3 inf I will have better armor and I think more iron flesh so therefore wont die as fast which would be good. So I don't know which one to pick.

Most of you will probably say go for pikeman/ heavy infantry which is t4 skirm/t2 inf but I kinda want the extra 10 body armor and not be as squishy as archers are.

Thanks alot
- Sir_Gareth
FC_Gareth- 43 Pikeman
FC_Gaheris - 26 man at arms
Generally speaking It's better to stick with a t4 in at least one class.
A heavy skirmisher (t3 skirmisher) can supposedly use two of the legendary polearms, the dragon halberd and the dragon spear.
That said the pikeman lacks access to some of the better shields that allow you to shieldwall properly.

With the addition of higher tier pikeman armour you may be able to almost match (or beat) a t3 inf in terms of protection along with lesser weight.

I have always maintained that a skirmisher doesn't really need that much armour as you can dodge most attacks as long as you pay attention to
your surroundings, that said it does help to have a little extra padding sometimes when you mess up... The choice is yours in the end, if you choose
to go hybrid with a skirmisher good luck to you.

You can go t3 infantry + t3 skirmisher + t1 archer at 52. So at the end you will be able to use dragon halberd - drag.spear - aurora blade and worms bane (if they are still usable by everyone) and be able to wear better armors(55body) than the best of the pikeman's(42body) because of the sergeant class. Also with those classes you will have equall speed as t4 pikeman+t2infantry(10atletics).

I told that alot around those class topics; current skirmisher class is very underpowered(need a big buff if you ask me). And now that commando's new slashing animations(you can no longer hit behind of you with 2handed weapons), pikeman also lost its slasher priority(try to hit with a long polearm in a tight camp and enjoy losing your hp with your own hits :/ ).

Who knows, maybe pikeman will get a buff at future, but right now you wont lose anything by trying some different class combinations Smile.

Or, just go commando, not pikeman Wink.

Ps. And dont forget grinder helmet Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
its better (i think) to have a tier 4 and then other class/es
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
it may be better but i could just get a dragon spear for a polearm. If i go t3 inf i could get heraldic armor which is freaking amazing.
FC_Gareth- 43 Pikeman
FC_Gaheris - 26 man at arms
well gl on getting dragon spear mate, iirc theres only one in the game right now Wink
It all depends on what you want your playstyle to be. If you want to be able to run away from mobs and kite if need be, it'd be better to go for t4 Pikeman because of the increased agility. If you just want to stand at one point slashing and want to be able to take a few more hits you should go for 3/3, although you'll do less damage than as a 4/2. The thing is that Sergeants have more Body Armour available but their armors also have a lot more weight, which will slow you down immensely.
Aye, but T4 Skrim would be much more affective.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
t4 skirmand t2 inf is alot better choice, or just go commando Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(14-08-2012, 03:20 AM)Jarold link Wrote: t4 skirmand t2 inf is alot better choice, or just go commando Tongue

Agreed.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"