Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request boss11
Hello dear Ni team and Players

I dont know where to start, first I would like to say Sorry to Imarc for my stupid Actions, Sorry to the devs for the extra work…
For me Nordinvasion was, is and will always be the best Mod in Warband. I would really be happy if  you would give me another opportunity to play this mod. What I have done was a big mistake, I will never scam someone again or break any other rules. Imarc wanted to share his PW with me and after we played some days together, I heard that he bought his Stuff with real money from a famous leaving player…I knew that he scammed quite a big amount of (new) people and after hearing that he broke another rule by buying stuff with real money I became quite angry, so I took his stuff and changed my pw in a moment of confusion of my mind..probably I was drunk aswell. It was a bad and really stupid action of me and I promise I will never do it again and I just want to play this awesome mod again… Im really regretting what I did, but I also believe that every one needs a second chance..thats why Im begging you to unban me after this long time of abstinence.

My apologies once again, Yours Sincerely boss11
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
I have already told you. NO. You are not going to play this mod anymore.
You need to move on to other stuffs.

Don't make another unban requests or I'll wreck your forum account.