Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Anja's Unban Request
    Hello, I am known as Anja (Vierwood) I am a German girl living in Austin Texas. I have been playing Warband for almost 1000 hours. I have spent 350 of those hours playing The Nord Invasion Mod for Warband. Earlier today I was banned. I was banned for glitching. If I were an admin (I've been an admin) I would have done the same thing, but since glitching is such a touchy subject I would have also listened to the person I banned and other witnesses. Glitching can be not the players fault. Something that happened to me today. I was playing a Ragnorok run on my favorite map, The Great Hall. We were on the final wave. I was killed and so were 9 others on my team. Someone placed a tome, I spawned next to a fellow named Ehmir (He is also banned and is appealing the ban) The spot in which we had spawned was glitched. I could not move, Ehmir was taking up to much room. I asked him to back up a little so I could get the sufficient run up to get out of the glitched spot. It took him 15-30 seconds to move back. In the meantime I was holding up my shield. Finally when he moved back I jumped out of the glitched spot. Thinking nothing of it, I carried on the game. When all of a sudden I got a message from an admin saying that we were both going to be kicked for glitching. I said why? He said glitching. I said it wasn't my fault, we spawned there. He didn't beleive me, and he soon kicked us both. I thought nothing of that either.

I left and did some other stuff before returning to the game. When I attempted to join a game it said that I had been banned. I was in disbelief. I instantly contacted Orik and told him about this dilemma. He had been in the game and had witnessed me in the glitched spot. He told me to appeal the ban, and here we are now. I deserved the kick, the admin had no idea that it wasn't my fault. He saw the evidence before him and acted, but now that other evidence has arisen supporting me. I ask the question. Why should I be banned for simply spawning in the wrong place at the wrong time, right next to the wrong guy? Why? That doesn't deserve a ban?

Sorry if this appeal is to lengthy, but I needed to get this out there.

Thanks,
              Anja (Vierwood)
Hey.

Because it was a spawn/map glitch to spawn in there I'm going to be kind in this case and unban you both.
Next time if you spawn in such place and can't get out, the best thing to do is kill your character.
I'm going to move spawn a bit so this should't be problem in future.

Have fun in NordInvasion and try not to get banned anymore.