Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

cade breaking by Victorious_Legion_Priedt
file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/81064322/760/remote/48700/screenshots/2014-11-28_00001.jpg
he goes on the break rest of cades
sorry spelled name wrong just went and check it was eu4 around 4:15 eastern Report Victricum_legionum_Priest
Thats a link to a file stored locally on your C drive..  Tongue
Might wanna try uploading it somewhere.
You need to upload the image to a web service not link to the file on your drove locally
I can suggest imgur.com.
Why do you want to report him? I was with you and Priest on a server and he has done nothing wrong.... wich i cant say about you: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...011.0.html
04.10.15 Dragon Breath
22.05.17 Ullr's Bane

Hello there,
In the one hand these cades where realy bad placed. They was just blocking the way for the ranged and he made a ways better cadeup with the ramaining cades.
I was a eyewithness.
The cades was just placed crappy (unregular), on the wrong spot and could even be a trap for someone who wanna jump over them, because they where directly in the way where all the rangers and throwers stand behind the good cades.
It was just a few crap cades, replaced with shc.
And an the other hand the cades some of the cades where own by friends of godric, on wich he was allowed to manage them.

Dear Reporting guy, remember, not every cade destroying is wrong.

Regards
Edoras
(28-11-2014, 10:07 PM)Edoras link Wrote:Hello there,
In the one hand these cades where realy bad placed. They was just blocking the way for the ranged and he made a ways better cadeup with the ramaining cades.
I was a eyewithness.
The cades was just placed crappy (unregular), on the wrong spot and could even be a trap for someone who wanna jump over them, because they where directly in the way where all the rangers and throwers stand behind the good cades.
It was just a few crap cades, replaced with shc.
And an the other hand the cades some of the cades where own by friends of godric, on wich he was allowed to manage them.

Dear Reporting guy, remember, not every cade destroying is wrong.

Regards
Edoras

I was there as well and agree with this. Cades were bad placed and Priest did well destroying them.
The reporter destroyed a barrel, maybe he should be reported
That is why we have irc please use.