Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

buff ammo crates!
ammo boxes are rarely seen, but a buff to them would make them very useful on certain maps, where ammo too far away for medics to refill and heal the shielders

a few suggestions:

ammo crates can be refilled at the basic map ammo refills the ammo crates (does not refill from other ammo crates) if possible
ammo crates when used during the wave go as fast as prep time usage
TheCakePie

Barbutte With Coif
Griffon Bascinet
Ammo crates are already faster than refill.  Refilling them does not make any sense as they are cades.  If you need a lot of ammo crates get a Big ammo crate, It has 4 refils.  Small ammo crates are designed to be brought in by very low tier engineer.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(29-11-2014, 03:56 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Ammo crates are already faster than refill.  Refilling them does not make any sense as they are cades.  If you need a lot of ammo crates get a Big ammo crate, It has 4 refils.  Small ammo crates are designed to be brought in by very low tier engineer.
3 or 4 refills? I remember Click telling me 3, and the entire teamspeak telling me 3... I should probably craft one.
It has 4 now. I heard it got buffed in the patch.

4 is still a joke though!
Have you used it yet?  I have one and have used it.  It makes quite a difference on maps like Castle when the ammo refill is a long ways from the shield wall.

Be better if ammo crates could be used to supply whole team every four waves, this would make the game more flexible?
So you essentially want a regular ammo box that can be brought in?  Like this idea?  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...96.15.html

From having used ammo crates, I think their deployment speed should be increased. Takes too long to actually place each one for the large ammo crate.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(02-12-2014, 11:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:So you essentially want a regular ammo box that can be brought in?  Like this idea?  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...96.15.html

Indeed.  Ammo crates currently are a waste of time and waste of mats crafting one, hence why we rarely see one in game.  They need to be made more practical.