Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
A few days ago I was in a server and, I was trying to refill my ammo when a healer just came in front of me to refill his boxes. Of course I got mad because it was the second time but the first time it did not matter that much. And apparently (an Admin told me wich I hardly believe) healers have the right to refill whenever they want and stop other people from refilling? Is that really true because in the rules it stands to respect everybody in the game and that is not really showing respect in my opinion.
Well they certainly dont have the right to cut in. However, it is good practice to let them, especially if the enemy is kicking in and people need the boxes. No one should kick you, but it is a bit slippery to cut in on a medic in a major fight.
Great guide Johao Smile.

But i have to object to this; "Do not call people noobs, you were once a noob too when you have started out". While "newbie" is what we are when we start something new; "noob" is what we are called when we still act like a newbie after spending many time on it. And i have something to say about it;

At the old times being called a "Noob" meant something. It was the glorious title only some could possess and... we carried it with honour. I still think being a noob is a great way to enjoy this mod... *raises up from his chair, takes one step front, raises his right fist above his head and screams with Gerard Butler voice with his maniac grin* "I - AM - A - NOOB!"

Hehehehe, nevermind what i just said, good work mate Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(01-01-2013, 09:08 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Great guide Johao Smile.

But i have to object to this; "Do not call people noobs, you were once a noob too when you have started out". While "newbie" is what we are when we start something new; "noob" is what we are called when we still act like a newbie after spending many time on it. And i have something to say about it;

At the old times being called a "Noob" meant something. It was the glorious title only some could possess and... we carried it with honour. I still think being a noob is a great way to enjoy this mod... *raises up from his chair, takes one step front, raises his right fist above his head and screams with Gerard Butler voice with his maniac grin* "I - AM - A - NOOB!"

I agree. Most players don't understand the difference b/w "noob" and "newb" causing much unintended drama. I stopped typing in U chat to avoid this and only do save for saving last and talking to people in teamspeak
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(02-01-2013, 06:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Ryu link=topic=398.msg70173#msg70173 date=1357074512]
Great guide Johao Smile.

I agree. Most players don't understand the difference b/w "noob" and "newb" causing much unintended drama. I stopped typing in U chat to avoid this and only do save for saving last and talking to people in teamspeak
[/quote]

Newb...

Great guide, remember reading this thing a year ago.

My main rule is to try to treat others the way I would want to be treated.
Unless they're murrow.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Updated.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
It'd be great if this would be required to register an account. Checked a box saying " I read and agree to these rules ". Or make it on the nordinvasion.com main page for a week so people have seen it and can't say in-game "I didn't know".

Just a thought ... you take it, and do what you want with it; chew it, destroy it, make fun of it, light it on fire, etc...
While waiting for the wave to reach the camp on a map where the AI spawn is reasonably far away, my littlebrother went outside of camp to resupply arrows because there was a queue on the box in the camp. Naturally, he was being chased back. He reached the shielders about 5-7 seconds before the AI did and they didn't open for him.
Does this break the 'Be polite' rule?

He also thinks one of the shielders typed a taunting chat message, but mentions he's not sure and might of misread or misunderstood it (So take this with a grain of salt,) because the chat/killfeed was exploding with kill messages causing it to glitch out and vanish randomly. This was about 10 minutes ago on normal EU2.
The above post is Dicey.
I would hope the shielders would let him back in, but they were probably afk (silly shielders).

It also depends on how close the bots were, it's always a risk running outside of camp.

The chat stuff however, if they are being really rude, print screen the log and make a report thread.

For things like Noob/newb take it with a pinch of salt, it passes (usually Tongue).
We don't tolerate racism or hateful language though.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Which of these points are reportable and punishable? I know glitching or being AFK is reportable, where glitching risks a ban and being AFK is just a kick unless a repeat offender, I would guess, but as an example I just joined a server with 2 people on and they told me to leave the server. I pointed out that I didn't have to leave if I didn't want to and that was that.
But I'm not sure if it's something I should report or not. What I mean is, I don't know what to do if I see players doing sketchy things like this.
The above post is Dicey.