Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Dream of Holo Section 1 Part 2
Okay, thanks for the understanding. That would finish all the wood of glasir I need.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Just send an invite to Murrow w/e you got the chance.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Haha, Okay. I'll try to see what I can do.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

(23-07-2012, 06:22 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=4587.msg37733#msg37733 date=1343063197]
My offers:

95 x Old Boots: 100 each.
328 x Cloth: 150 each.

Very offery, so that is 9.5k for all my VERY VALUABLE OLD BOOTS, and around 45k for my cloth? Give or take... Can you do... 200 each cloth? Since, 3 old boots make 1 cloth and it's half the value, which is losing money. Do it for a poor man.  Smile
[/quote]

Aww sorry mate, you're not half as poor as I am Tongue

Really can't do 200 each for cloth, that would be going higher than AH prices. 160 each is the highest I'll go.
Striker strikes again.

Thats higher then the AH price? Oh, well I had no Idea. I'll do 160 each though. You want all of them?  ???

Sure. Want to trade through house? You can invite SCK_Lord_Stroker.
Striker strikes again.

Like I said, I'm not in a house. The House of Rhoduckia has no leader or captain, and everyone I try to talk to seems to be the wrong person to ask. Tongue

Ah alright Tongue I'll invite you.
Striker strikes again.

Thanks! For leaving me without a piece of cloth and making me forced to wear a leather cup to protect my part.
I'll leave the house now. Maybe I should buy some clothes... Nah.

Big Grin Thanks for the trade.
Striker strikes again.