Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Dream of Holo Section 1 Part 2
(23-07-2012, 09:57 AM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: I have 2 wood =D

Sorry, I don't need wood anymore. Sorry for missing you!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Who do I invite?
Start the game already!
I invited you. I invite PK_Sparhawk, did I make a mistake? Just want to make sure. If so, Holo_Steel_of_Rhoduckia.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Sent the right one.
Start the game already!
I have more then 7, how many Bronze and Feathers do you have?
Start the game already!
I have 5 feathers, 3 bronze. So if you have 4 more I can give you everything. I would also like money, but wood is always good too. I would like to know how the PK armory goes if you ever have spare time. Btw, you name made me laugh. I didn't see that name before and I didn't expect it. Tongue

PKs donate to the Armory and I use the mats to make good stuff, like Trans, Striped and Sharpshooters, and give them back to the people that helped with giving the mats. Simple really.

Sure, that brings the Wood up to 11?

(23-07-2012, 11:29 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: Btw, your name made me laugh. I didn't see that name before and I didn't expect it. Tongue

What ya mean?
Start the game already!
Aye, glad your using these mats. I never would've. Very neat system though, glad to know PK gives a shit for their clan. Much different then some other clans on every other mod/game.

(23-07-2012, 11:29 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: Btw, your name made me laugh. I didn't see that name before and I didn't expect it. Tongue

What ya mean?
[/quote]

Quote fail, don't judge.

I just figured you would trade with your character for your own gain, then you traded me with a character named armory, when I thought it was going to be like, you archer or something named arrowhawk or something, but instead I get "Armory". Just made me laugh a little.

Hey, I'd like to buy 34 of your twisted strings for, lets say, 1.8k each?
(24-07-2012, 02:28 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Hey, I'd like to buy 34 of your twisted strings for, lets say, 1.8k each?

Whoops, I'm sorry I didn't mean to have Twisted String up. My bad... I was actually going to craft a sharpshooter for Oomple Shtump.  :-[