Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
(06-01-2013, 11:10 AM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: It's been over 120 days since I've presented a written piece of the nord invasion tale and after having my first son who is now three months old, I have the time to resume and polish this unfinished work.  WIthin the week part three will be finished and part four next week.  Hope you all return to read soon!

Holy shit! Welcome back =D. I've been looking forward to the next installment for so long now. Hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield as well
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(06-01-2013, 11:10 AM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: It's been over 120 days since I've presented a written piece of the nord invasion tale and after having my first son who is now three months old, I have the time to resume and polish this unfinished work.  WIthin the week part three will be finished and part four next week.  Hope you all return to read soon!
Welcome back, I'm looking forward to the next installments with eager anticipation.
Hah! nice, hope dies last i see Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Part three is posted, part 4 underway!  Enjoy!  *part three is back a page or so in the spot reserved for it*
(08-01-2013, 10:03 PM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: Part three is posted, part 4 underway!  Enjoy!  *part three is back a page or so in the spot reserved for it*

With Artisia gone who will take her place in the harem tent? Also, I forgot how much sex would be in it =3
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
its kind a disgusting thought, murrow gets fucked by stanghelm.. .)
Wusel @ Omnia
(09-01-2013, 05:46 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: its kind a disgusting thought, murrow gets fucked by stanghelm.. .)
I think we all know Murrow would enjoy it though. At the same time though an older guy sleeping with a 17 year old Latino male is a bit... weird...
I don't find it gross. It's his story and he can do whatever he wants w/ the characters. Too bad though that Ragnash hasn't made a character for mine to run away with ):
I won't lie, with any writing it's always a gamble to put things of that "nature" into it.  However, it does seem to fit the current situation.  I will be going over survivors and writing a well round combat scene next.  Will people die?  Will they live?  Who knows.  I would like to say that you can still pm me other characters you'd like see written in.  And honest feed back about "sexy taim"  is always welcome.  If you don't want it I can take it out, if you do I can keep it as part of it.  As a writer I want to appeal to -you- and what you guys want to see!  Stay sexy~
Moar sexy times!