Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
(14-08-2012, 03:34 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Tis isawesome, nice story.

Spam clearly, silly Jarold.

I heard what you were planning on putting in the next piece, and I can't wait to see everyone kick some ass on it. But until then, I shall stand here, looking at my heromemberiness.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
hey there everyone!  With my recent hospitalization, new full time job, and medical issues it's been hard to get the pieces written.  I am resuming writing today and will hopefully have quite a bit to post shortly.  Thank's for the support!
It's unfortunate that your comp crapped out and you lost your next part. Sad
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(15-08-2012, 05:45 PM)Murrow link Wrote: It's unfortunate that your comp crapped out and you lost your next part. Sad

what the... ? did you even read what he wrote?

Hopefully soon good sir, but take your time.
Wusel @ Omnia
I talk to him on steam so you wouldn't know what I'm talking about sir.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
HA! prove it Smile . I smelled something!
Wusel @ Omnia
The way the attributes and needs of your characters are being presented, high and clear, colourful descriptions, speak very clearly of your skill as an author. These things, the description of objects/emotions/fears/character's needs, is just what a fantasy author needs to make a work worth reading. I salute you, and wish you good luck. Not good luck writing, I do not believe you need that, but good luck becomming noticed. This holds crystal-clear potential, the way you write, the way you grab a hold on your story, as if you can smell, taste and hear the world that you are describing when you write. Not just imagine the words.
As I said, true potential.
It's been over 120 days since I've presented a written piece of the nord invasion tale and after having my first son who is now three months old, I have the time to resume and polish this unfinished work.  WIthin the week part three will be finished and part four next week.  Hope you all return to read soon!
(06-01-2013, 11:10 AM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: It's been over 120 days since I've presented a written piece of the nord invasion tale and after having my first son who is now three months old, I have the time to resume and polish this unfinished work.  WIthin the week part three will be finished and part four next week.  Hope you all return to read soon!

Yey, welcome back

PS:. Do you think there is a spot still open for me in the novel?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
There are always going to be spots open Smile