Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban [FC] Beigarth
So i have been playing NI for a long time and upon first starting off i found an easy way to make money. This was creating new characters to sell their stuff for i believe it was like 100g like it really wasnt a lot but i found it easy so i continued to do it. I never really made to much of a profit off of it nor was i a high enough level to actually buy anything interesting. Not realizing that this was considered glitching. I had not done that in i wanna say near 2 years, it is kind of strange to be banned now from it. I went to log on to see if i could continue playing seeing as i was bored with the other games i was playing to find out that i had been banned. There really isnt a way to go back and undo what i did. The most it seems i can do is apologize for doing such glitching and maybe have my gold drawn back to zero? Honestly I am really not sure how to make up for the incident but i can tell you that such incident isnt going to happen again if I am unbanned because i have no need to do such seeing as i have just about everything i am in need of. Would really appreciate being unbanned, and i guess the only reason i can think of as to why you should unban me are that it was a long time ago and i have no use to do such glitching again.
Your account has been unbanned with a 50% reset.  Miss behave again and it will be the gallows.