Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Fire Blade
yes i do because i need 2 pheonix and want help other pülayers to get a good1h sword for a small priece !
Lies, he just didn't know what to craft and he ended up crafting the wrong item.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Im Sr. Member now too Smile *Spam*
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Where can I see how much posts etc I still need to become full member for example
(24-07-2012, 09:19 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: Where can I see how much posts etc I still need to become full member for example

Profile/Profile Info/ Show stats :-)
yes i do because i need it cash and nobody has the cash
(24-07-2012, 09:20 PM)Corhax link Wrote: [quote author=IceAssa link=topic=4613.msg38064#msg38064 date=1343164761]
Where can I see how much posts etc I still need to become full member for example

Profile/Profile Info/ Show stats :-)
[/quote]

Aye, I did already know that I can see there how much Posts and Topics I made, but where can I see how much I still need for the next "forums-rank" ?
bump ?
Why are you adding 130k to try and get 2 mil?  ???
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(25-07-2012, 07:24 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: Why are you adding 130k to try and get 2 mil?  ???

:o
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier