Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House bug
Anything? We would like to know how the things are going.
I am having the same problem inviting a player named Eragon. It matches this case so hopefully it can be resolved.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Can you at least just put him in to the House?
Ohh come on is this just going to be ignored?
Thread created December 17, 2011, 02:57:40 PM ยป
I have PM'ed Jez about this twice, but his memory is that of a 60 year old lifetime alcoholic at times. I'll PM him again and nag him as soon as I see him online.
(14-01-2012, 04:39 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: I have PM'ed Jez about this twice, but his memory is that of a 60 year old lifetime alcoholic at times. I'll PM him again and nag him as soon as I see him online.
Thanks man, I appriciate it.
He told me he fixed it today. Is Vrael in now?
(15-01-2012, 02:02 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: He told me he fixed it today. Is Vrael in now?

Yeah.. Vrael and vrael.
That sums up to two vraels :O
I'm getting this problem as well. clickeverywhere has sent 2 invites my way but neither have done anything. I click accept but it just doesn't work.

I used to be part of a house but it died (due to lack of funds after we had a break I think) if that helps.
(19-01-2012, 12:00 PM)Straws link Wrote: I'm getting this problem as well. clickeverywhere has sent 2 invites my way but neither have done anything. I click accept but it just doesn't work.

I used to be part of a house but it died (due to lack of funds after we had a break I think) if that helps.

Fixed trough IRC.

If you have problems with this bug in the future please post your full character name.