Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Ave Leandero,
I'm glad to see you're still here to play NI. I hope your internet connection will allow it soon. See you in the battlefield bro Smile
(07-08-2016, 01:19 PM)PurpleSmart_109 Wrote: Player name:  Purple_Smart_Pavise
Character ID: 2461977
Level and Class of Main: Pavise, 52
Steam name: Purple_Smart_109
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Playing Warband since the day it came out, played Nord Invasion from 0.45 to 0.47, then took a very huge break and came back a week earlier.
Why do you want to join us: I like the community of it and the members, plus events.
Ave PurpleSmart,
another old-times player returning, that's really nice. Sry for late reply but I wanted to have a word with Nyctasha first.
You are accepted as full member, please put the tag and banner on. More details over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Player name: Rylisth
Character ID: 2506164
Level and Class of Main: 41, Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Klaedon-52/Warden
Steam name: dragon-tofu
Where are you from: NA
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 6 months (total, but not consecutively due to school and work)
Why do you want to join us: I just want a nice house to join and to interact with (Plus you guys have a great banner!)
(11-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Klaedon Wrote: Player name: Rylisth
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 6 months (total, but not consecutively due to school and work)
Why do you want to join us: I just want a nice house to join and to interact with (Plus you guys have a great banner!)

I have played a few games with Rylisth, seems like a nice person.
Can't give my recommendation though since i don't know you enough as a player/person.

Good luck on the app - Tasha
(11-08-2016, 10:58 PM)Nyctasha Wrote:

I have played a few games with Rylisth, seems like a nice person.
Can't give my recommendation though since i don't know you enough as a player/person.

Good luck on the app - Tasha

Ditto, Also his steam name is dragon-tofu, he is clearly a genius  Big Grin
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
Thanks Nyc & Faceless, I'm on it.
PS. who's the girl? Wink
Ave SPQRs,

please be informed that Nyctasha has been made captain in charge of events organisation. The house leadership wishes to apologize that due to the RL problems attacking us we are not able to take care of the events as well and as often as it should be done. We hope Nyctasha is going to do a good job in this regard.

Gratz Nyc Big Grin
Ave Klaedon,

you are accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile
(01-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Bobo Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 01:39 PM)VoltronPL Wrote: Player name:  VoltronPL
Character ID: 2435955
Level and Class of Main: pikeman ,52
Other characters levels/classes: 52 - zweihander , 52 - sniper/hv inf , 50 - sharpshooter
Steam name: maciek123452
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing warband 5 years ago , NI 2 years ago started , then had a break for over a year and I got back I think 4 weeks ago
Why do you want to join us: I want to join you because of events , many goods and main community
Ave Voltron,
you are accepted on trial. Details coming over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Ave SPQRs,

please be informed Voltron is now a full member. Gratz bro Smile
Salve, S.P.Q.R.

Player name: Sigvard_Seadrake
Character ID: 2498887
Level and Class of Main: 44, Sharpshooter (Sigvard, favorite chara atm)
Other characters levels/classes: 52, Pikeman (Rothgar)
Steam name: PantheraPardus
Where are you from: Austria (not Australia :-P )
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play NI about 2,5 years, and I play M&B Warband about 4 years (also played some different mods like Bear Force II, A Clash of Kings, Blood in the West, Crusader Deus Vult, 1860s and Wild Wind Mod on my own Server). I also play sometimes the DLCs Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
Why do you want to join us: I like your teamplay and tactical type of playing, and I am also looking for an active and decent clan with relaxed and kindly people who have fun in playing NI. I never played in any event, but i hope there is space for me to play in some of your future events.
Items of 'Sickward':

Griffon Bascinet
Mangler
Knight Helmet - 09/18/2018
Fearsome Knight Helmet - 11/07/18
Free Bumps for sale