Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Hype!!
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021 
Player name: Jamie_Warden
Character ID: 2465818
Level and Class of Main: 52
Other characters levels/classes: I have 3 other characters: Xbow lv19, Pike lv26 and Inf lv20
Steam name: Jamie12345
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Played NI for around 3 years on and off, and mount and blade for 5 ish years
Why do you want to join us: Want a group of people to play and level with
(05-02-2017, 07:09 PM)JamieF Wrote: Player name: Jamie_Warden
Character ID: 2465818
Level and Class of Main: 52
Other characters levels/classes: I have 3 other characters: Xbow lv19, Pike lv26 and Inf lv20
Steam name: Jamie12345
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Played NI for around 3 years on and off, and mount and blade for 5 ish years
Why do you want to join us: Want a group of people to play and level with
Ave Jamie,

thank you for your application. You are accepted for trial.
Further detail over PM.
RW House invites SPQR members for an event on Wednesday 08/02/2017 at 19:00 CET / 18:00 GMT.
Do you want an event on Saturday guys?
Upcoming event tomorrow, on Sunday 12/02/2017 at 15:00 CET / 14:00 GMT
When in August 2016 I was closing to 1000 posts some forum clean up was performed and I found myself on 8xx (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid252689). Better late than never, allow me to take the pleasure of making post #1000 in this thread (as the great deal of my posts lands here).

Things like this make one think of the time passing (too) quickly. I'd take the occasion to say thanks to the NI Team and all players for the few years together and wish you all tones of fun in the battlefield. Big Grin
Player name: rIVOLINO
Character ID: 2524435
Level and Class of Main: Max level Legionnaire
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: collucorrado
Where are you from: Italy
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play NI since one month (but i' m already fully geared) and two years of warband.
Why do you want to join us: I find SPQR members to be auspicable comrades, and I' m ready to dedicate my hours to the Roman cause and the conquest of Gallia.
Ave rIVOLINO,

thank you for your application. I must admit I've spent a lil time browsing through the forum to see what I can find about you.
Since trading for real money is not forbidden any more, I do not find it enough reason to decline an applicant. I can remember I declined one application for that reason but that was when there was a rule against it.
(Though I'd rather encourage grinding for gear than buying it, just because it's an important part of the mod and damn lot of fun to walk the long way to enjoy the effect eventually. But it might be just me. I'd also feel disappointed to see SPQR members gain their gear this way, so allow me to recommend you to take the "hard way" in the future).
I've found that most of your posts display some sense of maturity and responsibility, I'd just take the opportunity to caution you (and anyone else reading) that to persist excessively (even when you feel you're right) is not always the best way to have yourself understood or appreciated, if satisfying sometimes. Please, take it as a friendly advice with best intentions attached.

All in all, we accept you for a trial, though perhaps I will have the trial period a bit longer than usually. I do believe in you and hope you will not fail me.
Welcome to SPQR Smile

PS. I apologize for the late reply.
PS2. I also hope I will hear (at least some) Italian language in our events again just like in the early days. That would remind me the happy time when Sagi led us into the battle. Wink
(13-02-2017, 08:17 PM)Bobo Wrote: PS2. I also hope I will hear (at least some) Italian language in our events again just like in the early days. That would remind me the happy time when Sagi led us into the battle. Wink

Only the german guys are speaking. ^^
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia