Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
Stepping down from FV. Looking to play a little less events and focus on other things. Appreciate everything the house has done for me and everyone in it.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Character Name(s): JesusChatline
Character Level(s): 46
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): skirm
Age(optional): 15
Character ID's:  2516225
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Looking for some nice mates to play with
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
My loots so far:

1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
(15-01-2016, 04:11 PM)JesusChatline link Wrote: Character Name(s): JesusChatline
Character Level(s): 46
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): skirm
Age(optional): 15
Character ID's:  2516225
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Looking for some nice mates to play with
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
Hello JesusChatline/Plasibo

For future reference to everyone, I prefer if people say they withdraw their application rather than them just deleting their posts. It saves a lot of confusion when looking over records. Also it's kind of rude imo.

I'll put you on trial. Show up to events, kill some nords, and give me all your money and we'll have a swell time.

Nah, I'm just kidding, the first two are optional.(hint: sarcasm)
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I won't be able to join to events for a while cause finals are coming. I've tried to join one yesterday but i fell asleep at wave 4. Sorry about that.
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
(18-01-2016, 12:08 AM)Kirman link Wrote: I won't be able to join to events for a while cause finals are coming. I've tried to join one yesterday but i fell asleep at wave 4. Sorry about that.
no worries, good luck with finals!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
Just want to let you guys know I'm going to be staying away from NI in general for a while, I'm kind of bored with it atm. I'm making Captole the official event captain for now until i regain some interest.

I'm still here boys, just not as much as in the past.
From Captain to Leader to member. My time in FV is over. It's been real guys Smile
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(27-01-2016, 11:15 PM)darklit link Wrote: From Captain to Leader to member. My time in FV is over. It's been real guys Smile

Bye Darklit

It has been great playing with you when you were FV. We looted and crafted a lot together and you even showed me my first legendary that you found in my inventory that I was AFK for. Thanks for being there for the house and it members. Good luck with whatever you go to next. All of FV will miss you!  :'(

~CaptOle
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Id like to thank all of FV for bringing me into their house and introducing me to great people. But i have decided my time is over in the house due to me not being able to attend events or really contribute to the house. I hope the house continues and remains strong. Stay well and happy Nord hunting!
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(28-01-2016, 01:52 AM)DragonFire1 link Wrote: Id like to thank all of FV for bringing me into their house and introducing me to great people. But i have decided my time is over in the house due to me not being able to attend events or really contribute to the house. I hope the house continues and remains strong. Stay well and happy Nord hunting!
Bye Sad