Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
Congratulations to FV_Valkyrie on his first legendary drop! The Stag Bow!
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(05-01-2015, 07:59 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote:Congratulations to FV_Valkyrie on his first legendary drop! The Stag Bow!

Congrats!  You're in the big time now.
Character Name(s)Big Grinetalia
Character Level(s):35
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):inf
Character ID's:2475985
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:Looking at multiple houses
(07-01-2015, 08:02 PM)detalia link Wrote:Character Name(s)Big Grinetalia

Application accepted. On trial. Please join us in teamspeak and attend our events. Invite sent.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Affirmative!
congrats to tiptoan for his loot of barbutte with coif

edit: congrats for his 2 barbutte with coif lucky bastard XD
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(09-01-2015, 02:15 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: congrats to tiptoan for his loot of barbutte with coif

Congrats!  FV is killing it.
(26-12-2014, 01:55 AM)josh0093 link Wrote: Character Name(s): Arganon090093
Character Level(s): 35
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Infantry
Age(optional): 23
Character ID's: 2487179
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): I use teamspeak, and do use a mic, however currently my headset is broken so I am unable to chat.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Going to be completely honest. I have no particular reason for joining. I just was looking on the forums, because I was formerly a member of Noblesse Oblige, and after taking a rather extended break because real life got in the way of me playing this game, I come back to find the house was closed, anyway, as I was looking on the forums, I was like, "huh, that one looks fun" and just clicked the link.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None.

(22-12-2014, 11:08 PM)Sir_IronWaffle link Wrote: 1.Sir_IronWaffle/Sir_IronWaffleII/Sir_IronWaffle_III/Sir_IronWaffles
2.40/23/1/11
3.Archer/Skirmisher/Infantryman
5.2498092/2498105/250156/2502463
6.NA
7.yes
8.I want to join the Vanguards because I need a house.  You guys seem suitable enough to fulfill my own selfish needs, and I feel like if I join i'll be able to contribute to your needs and wants as well.

(22-12-2014, 04:58 PM)Pro link Wrote: Character Name(s):HAS_Pro
Character Level(s): 33
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm
Age(optional):
Character ID's:2462345
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes I do have teamspeak, No I do not have mic
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Barely started the game again and now im looking for a house to join
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):

Applications Denied pm leadership for more information.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
Tiptoen accepted as full member, you are now free to put on tags.
(07-01-2015, 09:17 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote: [quote author=detalia link=topic=36452.msg214821#msg214821 date=1420660971]
Character Name(s)Big Grinetalia

Application accepted. On trial. Please join us in teamspeak and attend our events. Invite sent.
[/quote]
Accepted as full member, you are now free to put on house tags.

Yay, no more applicants to worry about!!![size=18pt]

[size=12pt]As a side note, many of you already know that our tome was completed. Now we have decided to work on a set of pilum which is already 90% done. We are looking for donations of scrap metal, black steel, steel, shade ore, and wood of glasir.