Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
I did, I contacted monkey and he said to apply
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Reconsidered, Application pending
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(17-03-2015, 10:24 PM)CaptOle link Wrote: 1. CaptOle, MajOle
2. 20, 23
3. Longbowman, Heavy Inf
5. 2513902, 2514293
6. USA
7. yes and yes
8. This seems like an active and very cooperative house. They seem helpful and I feel I can contribute since I am on pretty often.
9. none
(18-03-2015, 01:01 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: Reconsidered, Application pending
Join us in TS for some public runs, we will decide on your application in ~1 week
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
thanks for understanding the miscommunication
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

As of the past 2 days I now have MajOle at a Sargent at lvl 29. I am now working on CaptOLe to get him to the same rank.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

Character Name(s): Jason_Lucentio
Character Level(s): 46
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Infantry
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2511427
Steam Name: enforcer983
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'd like to join Forlorn Vanguard because I've been looking for a clan to join and have fun at events for a while now. I've seen some of you in public runs and I think it'd be cool to have fun at your events.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): N/A
Legendary Loot:
1 x Aurora Blade - 3/1/15 from Prince
Faster response than sending a PM through forums
(23-03-2015, 04:09 AM)Jason_Lucentio link Wrote: Character Name(s): Jason_Lucentio
Character Level(s): 46
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Infantry
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2511427
Steam Name: enforcer983
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'd like to join Forlorn Vanguard because I've been looking for a clan to join and have fun at events for a while now. I've seen some of you in public runs and I think it'd be cool to have fun at your events.
I've seen you ingame and you didn't turn me off, so, Accepted on Trial. Please refer to the original post for details on what we expect of you as an applicant.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
character Name(s): Renje_Dabron
Character Level(s): 22
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): xbow
Age(optional): 20
Character ID's:
Steam Name: kean101
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I want people to gain xp and loot with also just more people to play the mod with in general
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
(26-03-2015, 01:03 AM)kean101 link Wrote: character Name(s): Renje_Dabron
Character ID's:
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I want people to gain xp and loot with also just more people to play the mod with in general
Accepted on Trial. please refer to the first post for what we expect of you as an applicant. Also, change your banner, its giving everyone in game an error message when you spawn.

(12-03-2015, 03:27 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: [quote author=LilMerkEm1889 link=topic=36452.msg224765#msg224765 date=1426103542]
Character Name(s): Boromir and Aragorn.
Character Level(s): 27 and 16
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): xbow and inf
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2513727 and 2513927
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Me and my pal Sigolo *also plays as Faramir* wanted to have an actual group of people instead of waiting for lobbies to fill up with people we cant really communicate with. We decided to join you guys because you actually communicate through TS and can help each other a lot better that way. And we can actually get a strong cade system going with other skilled players.
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: Character Name(s): Sigolo18, Faramir
Character Level(s): 30, 15
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Man At Arms (Xbow), Heavy Infantry (Inf)
Character ID's: 2513726, 2513753
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I feel like belonging to a house would help the game open up more and allow me to help others and learn more about the game.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None

Applications Accepted, On Trial join us in TS for some public runs durring the week and get to know us. we hold events on sundays and wednesdays try to attend
[/quote]
Both Accepted as Full Members, congrats!

EDIT:

(18-03-2015, 01:06 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=CaptOle link=topic=36452.msg225508#msg225508 date=1426631084]
1. CaptOle, MajOle
2. 20, 23
3. Longbowman, Heavy Inf
5. 2513902, 2514293
6. USA
7. yes and yes
8. This seems like an active and very cooperative house. They seem helpful and I feel I can contribute since I am on pretty often.
9. none
(18-03-2015, 01:01 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: Reconsidered, Application pending
Join us in TS for some public runs, we will decide on your application in ~1 week
[/quote]
Accepted on Trial
(26-03-2015, 01:34 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=kean101 link=topic=36452.msg226281#msg226281 date=1427331825]
character Name(s): Renje_Dabron
Character ID's:
Accepted on Trial. please refer to the first post for what we expect of you as an applicant. Also, change your banner, its giving everyone in game an error message when you spawn.

(12-03-2015, 03:27 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: [quote author=LilMerkEm1889 link=topic=36452.msg224765#msg224765 date=1426103542]
Character Name(s): Boromir and Aragorn.
Character Level(s): 27 and 16
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): xbow and inf
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2513727 and 2513927
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Me and my pal Sigolo *also plays as Faramir* wanted to have an actual group of people instead of waiting for lobbies to fill up with people we cant really communicate with. We decided to join you guys because you actually communicate through TS and can help each other a lot better that way. And we can actually get a strong cade system going with other skilled players.
(11-03-2015, 07:52 PM)Sigolo link Wrote: Character Name(s): Sigolo18, Faramir
Character Level(s): 30, 15
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Man At Arms (Xbow), Heavy Infantry (Inf)
Character ID's: 2513726, 2513753
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I feel like belonging to a house would help the game open up more and allow me to help others and learn more about the game.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): None

Applications Accepted, On Trial join us in TS for some public runs durring the week and get to know us. we hold events on sundays and wednesdays try to attend
[/quote]
Both Accepted as Full Members, congrats!
[/quote]will do its better doing that for a long time now though xD