Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
(22-06-2015, 01:18 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: [quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36452.msg233771#msg233771 date=1434933656]
1.[squad] chris
3.Archer
6.White Shadow
7.Na
8.Yes
9.looking for a active clan and people to hang with when I play Nordinvasion
10.no
Application Pending Im sorry but please be patient until leadership discusses your application
[/quote]
Application Denied, we feel you wouldn't be a good fit for our house. Good luck in your future applications.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
can my 2 other chars join also?
XBow : 2489754 StaleBread
Pike : 2494456 CrustyCheese
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]
Character Name(s):Javinator
Character Level(s):15
Class(skirm/if/archer/xbow):Archer
Age(optional):15
Character ID:2516042
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):yes
Why you whant to join the Forton Vanguard: I want to be in an active and friendly group so I can improve as a player.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
Character Name(s):ScrubbyCross, ScrubbyPike
Character Level(s):41 and 42
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Xbow,Skirm
Age(optional):17
Character ID's:2465750, 2473695
Steam Name:Scrubby Bubbles
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes, and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:Looking for an active clan, as well as a need to be around those in the game that have some sense of what they're doing.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):FV_Legendre
(27-06-2015, 06:15 AM)ScrubbyBubbles link Wrote: Character Name(s):ScrubbyCross, ScrubbyPike
Character Level(s):41 and 42
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Xbow,Skirm
Age(optional):17
Character ID's:2465750, 2473695
Steam Name:Scrubby Bubbles
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes, and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:Looking for an active clan, as well as a need to be around those in the game that have some sense of what they're doing.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):FV_Legendre
(27-06-2015, 02:29 AM)javinator link Wrote: Character Name(s):Javinator
Character Level(s):15
Class(skirm/if/archer/xbow):Archer
Age(optional):15
Character ID:2516042
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):yes
Why you whant to join the Forton Vanguard: I want to be in an active and friendly group so I can improve as a player.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):
Both Accepted on Trial, Scrubby try to attend our event today at 6pm EST, Javinator try and get up to level 39 ASAP so you can attend our events.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
Can you Pm why I was Denied
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(27-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: Can you Pm why I was Denied
yes my bad for not adressing it sooner
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
Recruitment CLOSED except by invitation or special cases.
I'm heading out to California for a fencing tournament, I will be gone until July 6th, Monday. Wish me luck and have fun at the Saturday and Sunday events, if you don't have fun cwifterthanswift will eat your loots.
Hello Forlorn Vanguard,

I'm not applying or anything, I'd just like to say that you seem like a great bunch of Guys! Me and some people from LAME were on last night and you had really good numbers in the lobby! Great to see such and active and successful house going!

If you guys every need people to round out a house event feel free to message me and I'll see if I can really more troops from LAME.