Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
(20-11-2015, 02:10 PM)KG_Dragon link Wrote: Character Name(s):KG_Dragon/ KG_Dragomir
Character Level(s):Hero (52) both my guys  are Hero
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm (MP)  / Royal Guard
Age(optional):38
Character ID's:2511244,2515161
Steam NameConfusedgtkillall1
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):No but can get one.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: House Events
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):

Accepted member. Welcome to FV. please put on tags. just try and make a bit better attempt to come to our events Smile
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Congratulations to all of the new members and applicants to FV. We have become one of the strongest and most diverse houses in all of NI.
Great job at all of our events an I am very happy to see the majority of the entire server FV.

I would like to issue a challenge to the house. I want to see at least 10 members at 1 of our 2 events this upcoming weekend.
Events are Saturday and Sunday, 6 PM EST (11 PM GMT).

Hope to see you there!

-CaptOle
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Character Name(s): Nacredem, Shaldasc
Character Level(s): 22, 19
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Inf,  Skirm
Age(optional): 27
Character ID's: 2490313, 2493738
Steam Name: Nacredem
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I've decided playing the game alone is WAY less enjoyable than playing with other people. I was playing with FV_October and had a great time. He suggested I apply so here I am!
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): Dunno if I have anyone actually vouching for me. I've only played with two of your members.
(02-12-2015, 10:22 AM)Nacredem link Wrote: Character Name(s): Nacredem, Shaldasc
Character Level(s): 22, 19
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Inf,  Skirm
Age(optional): 27
Character ID's: 2490313, 2493738
Steam Name: Nacredem
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I've decided playing the game alone is WAY less enjoyable than playing with other people. I was playing with FV_October and had a great time. He suggested I apply so here I am!
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): Dunno if I have anyone actually vouching for me. I've only played with two of your members.

Accepted on trial. Do not put tags on. Come to teamspeak and events. See you soon

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

Hey guys,

I am extremely happy with the event turnout this weekend with all of you exceeding the 10 member challenge I set. We made more than half of the server FV, and I am proud to say that we can call ourselves the strongest house in terms of member turnout at events. GREAT JOB! I would love to consistently see these numbers at as many events as possible. Pat yourselves on the back for this achievement!

Good luck on the battlefield and happy looting  Wink
-CaptOle
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

As an "honorary" FV member (whatever that means lol), props to these guys. Good events, good times, good loots. As well as a little carrying from the range jaja Wink

Keep it up FV Big Grin

~M
Congrats to Sig on a barbutte!

and Master why not make your self a full member Wink

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

(23-11-2015, 05:14 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: [quote author=KG-topshot link=topic=36452.msg248824#msg248824 date=1448252668]
Character Name(s): KG-topshot,  tgtopshot
Character Level(s): 52,                24
Class:                      Warden        Infantry
Age(optional):       
Character ID's:    2513197,          2513468
Steam Name: tgtopshot
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Mic=yes but only works sometimes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: House Events
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):

I have heard some things. but i will give you a chance. come to teamspeak and get to know our members. as well as attend events

On Trial
[/quote]

just an update my inf is lvl 45
(16-12-2015, 08:31 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote: Congrats to Sig on a barbutte!

Master joins no house, and wears no tags  8)
(16-12-2015, 10:42 PM)Master link Wrote: [quote author=FV_darklit link=topic=36452.msg250593#msg250593 date=1450297902]
Congrats to Sig on a barbutte!

Master joins no house, and wears no tags  8)
[/quote]
master is a slave and doesn't know it yet Wink
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]