Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded)
So its my birthday and I've decided to take back leadership of FV. I'd like all new and old members to make sure that they have me added on steam, link is in the OP, so I can sort everything out.

There are several reasons for me coming back so soon, but it is mainly due to the leadership wanting to kill each other.

With me back there will be changes at events as well as the overall running of the house(details later).One major change will that kings castleyard is now banned at all FV events without exception. This will not stop until the map is changed dramatically.

Lastly i would like to regain control of this thread and the FV teamspeak whenever someone gets around to it. Thanks.

Birthday donations are encouraged!!!

StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(NA) - by Gyrus - 08-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Application - by Jason_Lucentio - 23-03-2015, 04:09 AM
Re: Application - by happymonkey99 - 23-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Re: Application - by Jason_Lucentio - 13-04-2015, 01:09 AM
Re: Application - by happymonkey99 - 13-04-2015, 02:39 AM
Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - by happymonkey99 - 18-12-2015, 04:59 PM