Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardened Metal Drops
I would like to request some more bots to drop Hardened metal.  I have thought of some ideas for ones to drop it.

Juggernauts on Hard to drop 1 x Hardened Metal.
Entranced Berserkers and Wards on Hard to drop 2 x Hardened Metal.
Veteran Huscarls on Normal and Hard to drop 1 x Hardened Metal.
Champion Huscarls on Rag to drop 1 x Hardened Metal
Even Royal Huscarls dropping 1 x Hardened Metal would be nice as Raven Feathers are basically useless.

Oh and while I am on the subject of drops,  Could you change it so that all the followers on rag have a equal chance of dropping Raven Feathers and Bronze Arrowheads?  It is very annoying being able to get twice the amount of Raven Feathers than of Arrowheads when Arrowheads are used more.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I agree on hm drops but id prefer if followers each had their own nice loot in addition to feathers. Vanagandr drops wog, hati drops arrowheads still and skoll drops water. Preferably have the drops that are the most equal in value.

Edit: considering bronzies are more valuable than raven feathers i believe the comparative droprate is rather fair
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(08-12-2014, 08:28 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:I would like to request some more bots to drop Hardened metal.  I have thought of some ideas for ones to drop it.

Even Royal Huscarls dropping 1 x Hardened Metal would be nice as Raven Feathers are basically useless.
These already drop HM, but maybe could be increased to 2.
But all in all a nice idea.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Im aggre with this ide,hardened is preety expensive right now,virtually any recipes need hardeneds
Defender lv.14
I would add 3x Hardened Metal on Queens Guard since they don't drop anything.
(08-12-2014, 09:05 PM)Yokmen link Wrote:I would add 3x Hardened Metal on Queens Guard since they don't drop anything.

Good idea, such a strong wave like Queens Guard should at least drop HM. And due to the pretty rare appearance of this wave, 3x is justified too.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(08-12-2014, 09:05 PM)Yokmen link Wrote:I would add 3x Hardened Metal on Queens Guard since they don't drop anything.

I had forgotten about them.  Yeah.

(08-12-2014, 08:38 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=36484.msg210306#msg210306 date=1418070522]
I would like to request some more bots to drop Hardened metal.  I have thought of some ideas for ones to drop it.

[/quote]

I have never gotten a Hardened Metal from them before.  Which is why I put that in.

(08-12-2014, 08:33 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:I agree on hm drops but id prefer if followers each had their own nice loot in addition to feathers. Vanagandr drops wog, hati drops arrowheads still and skoll drops water. Preferably have the drops that are the most equal in value.

Edit: considering bronzies are more valuable than raven feathers i believe the comparative droprate is rather fair

That would work as well for the Followers.

U WANT SOME IF I DIE?

(08-12-2014, 09:21 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:[quote author=Tarrod link=topic=36484.msg210308#msg210308 date=1418071101]
[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=36484.msg210306#msg210306 date=1418070522]

[/quote]

I have never gotten a Hardened Metal from them before.  Which is why I put that in.

[/quote]
I have not gotten one aswell for a long time, but they used to drop it I am sure.

The thing about this HM thing is the same like the Lump discussion so they added bots to drop it again more common. So maybe not add too many bots with HM drops, as then the price will drop too hard in it's price like the Lump went down so fast.
Just saying if there will be too much HM dropped there will be an influence in it's price, so like Shade Ore. Noone used HM and needed Lumps. Now everybody is crafting stuff where Perfected Metal is needed, so the price of HM, Sulphur and Shade Ore increased.

Maybe add some more Shade Ore drops to Hard aswell, but this is just a suggestion.
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
Lump price dropped when the patch came out and all the green mats dropped in price.  Except Hardened Metal which skyrocketed.  For a while Shade Ore had skyrocketed.  That however has gone down in price since.

(08-12-2014, 09:53 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Lump price dropped when the patch came out and all the green mats dropped in price.  Except Hardened Metal which skyrocketed.  For a while Shade Ore had skyrocketed.  That however has gone down in price since.
I think you meant another drop of materials prices. I mean the drop when the Lumps dropped from around 90-95k to 80-75k as they added some bots with dropping more Lumps, like Heavy Huscarls and Chosen Warriors dropping them now. But I meant the thing that Shade Ores and Sulphurs are more needed now some crafting projects.
So yes Hardened Metal may need some more guys to drop it, but I would not add to every single Nord Bot that does not really drop sth good to HM. Cause this may drop the price of HM a bit too hard and this game should still be a challenge to get your stuff