Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

boycotting hardened metal
Ok so since the patch hardened metal prices have skyrocketed due to the elimination of profitable kiting. I believe that until something is done in a patch to increase their droprate the only way to get back to reasonable prices is through a community decision to refuse to buy hardened metal until the price has dropped to a reasonable level. 5k is high but it is acceptable and i request that everyone refuse to buy yardened metal above this price.

To those selling, one day you will need hardened metal for your goals and will be quite unhappy when prices hit 10k.

Please discuss
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I agree that something needs to be done about hardened metal, but people want as much money as they can get so cannot see this way working
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
i know that i have quite a few that i'm not selling because of this.

However, this is how a market works. A lot of prices have dropped on what used to be much more expensive materials.
So...like...big deal or whatever. Prices change.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Supply and demand, that's the name of game mate.
5k is really low for Hardened Metal, if thats the price you want it to be sold it, bear in mind all items involving HM will be messed up in pricing. Anyway, The Price in my opinion is fine, newer/poor people need the money to buy gear which is gained by selling that Lucky HM they found. If your at the point of being able to buy it in large quantities for crafting, your probably in a economically good position [NordInvasionWise] and likely already are geared out compared with alot of the poorer people who lack the money for decent gear in the first place.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Things change man, just live with it.
(11-12-2014, 04:17 AM)Looter link Wrote:5k is really low for Hardened Metal, if thats the price you want it to be sold it, bear in mind all items involving HM will be messed up in pricing. Anyway, The Price in my opinion is fine, newer/poor people need the money to buy gear which is gained by selling that Lucky HM they found. If your at the point of being able to buy it in large quantities for crafting, your probably in a economically good position [NordInvasionWise] and likely already are geared out compared with alot of the poorer people who lack the money for decent gear in the first place.

This is a good point.  I'd like to see the opinions of more of the newer players on HM prices.  Most of the crafted items that a decent T4 can get (Flamberge, Steel Cutter, Striped, etc.) is mainly HM, but they are able to buy it from other players for pure gold for much cheaper than the crafting cost most of the time, and the main source of income for this is probably selling HM.
Dont worry too much about prices on things, i mean water was at 100k at one point aswell, now they are what, 45k? And also remember that 4 month's or so ago the Price was 3.5k, they Will Fall when more ppl start selling
water's like 30k right now Tjav, but, I guess it's not a set price so...it can be 45k if you want Wink
love you
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(11-12-2014, 04:17 AM)Looter link Wrote:5k is really low for Hardened Metal, if thats the price you want it to be sold it, bear in mind all items involving HM will be messed up in pricing. Anyway, The Price in my opinion is fine, newer/poor people need the money to buy gear which is gained by selling that Lucky HM they found. If your at the point of being able to buy it in large quantities for crafting, your probably in a economically good position [NordInvasionWise] and likely already are geared out compared with alot of the poorer people who lack the money for decent gear in the first place.

Keep in mind HM was sold at a pretty consistent 4k each rate before the last patch was released and was like that for a while. I was very surprised to see it even rise to 5k when the patch went underway, and now I refuse to buy it at prices like 6k-8k+, as that is just ridiculous imo. I don't really think that the increased HM prices really help newer players a lot, since they aren't able to get as much HM as they could pre-patch. I went through 9 full hard and rag runs one day without looting a single HM. Pre-patch I could kite the first few waves of hard for only a few hours and get 20-30+ HM in that time. Although they were worth maybe even half of what they go for sometimes on the AH today, the quantity you could get was substantially greater. Also, when I was more of a redshirt I was able to get some decent gold by kiting hard and selling HM, which you can't really do as well anymore.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike